Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a bring in nerfs for junglers, new skins, and a new game mode – In this latest game update for League of Legends Wild Rift, the developers have brought in a lot of new changes. Let us take a close look at the patch notes released in this update.
Patch Notes 3.2a details here:
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) May 24, 2022
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a: New Game Modes
- Elemental Rift: The Elemental Rift will return with the introduction of the powerful Dragon Soul and Elder Dragon in the game.
- Slaying Dragons will grant teams points towards getting Dragon Soul.
- The first team to reach 3 points will obtain Dragon Soul. The first two Dragons are worth 1 point each. After them, the following Dragons that spawn will be worth 2 points.
- The terrain will now change after the second Dragon is slain.
- Elder Dragon will spawn after a team has claimed the Dragon Soul and respawn every 5 minutes.
- It will be available on May 26 at 00:01 UTC.
- All Random Ultra Rapid Fire Mode (ARURF): It is a fast-paced game mode where the champions for your team are selected at random. It will be available on June 3 at 00:01 UTC.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a: New Skins
From 00:01 UTC on May 26, these champions’ skins will be available:
- Cosmic Blade Master Yi
- Cosmic Enchantress Lulu
From 00:01 UTC on June 2, these champions’ skins will be available:
- Pulsefire Lucian
- Pulsefire Pantheon
- Pulsefire Shen
Majestic Empress Morgana will get released in Wild Rift on June 7 at 00:01 UTC.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a: Upcoming Events
- Join The Fluft! event begins on May 26 at 00:01 UTC.
- The Cosmic event begins May 26 at 00:01 UTC. The availability of this event may vary by region.
- The PRIDE 2022 event begins on June 1 at 00:01 UTC.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a: Buffs
The following items and champions have received buffs in this patch.
- Alistar: His passive “Triumphant Roar” has its stats buffed. The cooldown of the skill “Headbutt” has been lowered.
- Ekko: His base stats as well as skills like “Timewinder”, “Parallel Convergence”, and “Phase Dive’ have been buffed.
- Fiora: Her base stats have been increased and the “Lunge” skill’s damage has been buffed.
- Nunu & Willump: The cooldown of his “Consume” skill has been reduced.
- Renekton: His base stats as well as damage from “Dominus” skill has been buffed.
- Veigar: “Baleful Strike” skill got its cooldown lowered while the “Event Horizon” skill’s crowd control duration has been increased.
- Frozen Heart: Its stats has been buffed and the cost has also been lowered.
- Inspiration – Nimbus Cloak: The movement speed that it provides has been increased.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a: Nerfs
The following champions and items have been hit with the nerf hammer in this update.
- Camille: Her “Precision Control” and “The Hextech Ultimatum” skills have been nerfed.
- Gragas: His “Explosive Cask” skill’s speed has been lowered.
- Graves: His “End of the Line” skill’s damage to monsters has been lowered.
- Irelia: The damage to monsters that she deals with her “Ionian Fervor” passive has been lowered.
- Olaf: The damage and slow of his “Undertow” skill have been lowered.
- Ziggs: His “Hexplosive Minefield” skill has been nerfed by increasing its cooldown and reducing the mine duration.
- Conqueror: Its full-stack bonus damage has been reduced.
These are the key points that have been released in this League of Legends Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2a. You can check out more details here. Stay tuned as we bring to you more updates from Wild Rift.
Read More- League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.1b has arrived, check the detailed notes