With the increased number of players in the newly launched LOL Wild Rift. The developers are listening to the feedback of various players. And they are doing changes within the game in new updates. Riot Games have provided new patch notes and brought a small balance update, bringing nerfs to Evelynn, Lee Sin and Guardian Angel.
Riot Games said, ” Our goal is to have balance patches every two weeks, typically on Mondays (for us here in Los Angeles). As mentioned in the previous balance article, sometimes it takes us additional patch cycles to collect information and make balance changes, but we do hear your concerns and continue to closely monitor the game data.”
In the new patch, skills of few champions are being nerfed and items such as Guardian Angel has been made a little less forgiving.
This one’s coming in hot from a recent spike to Aurelion Sol’s win rate. From the desk of balance lead, Jonathan Chao: “I don’t know how to word it. Basically, he could zoom everywhere before, just not change directions. Now he can zoom everywhere and change directions. We are nerfing him so he can change directions but at a slower movement speed.”
- Bugfix: Aurelion Sol no longer gains 20% movement speed when Starsurge missile is fired
Comet of Legend
- Maximum passive move speed: 40% → 20%
Evelynn’s push and roam power as a mid laner is just too much. On top of that, her (1) damage is generally pretty high. Haters gonna hate Spike.
- AP ratio: 0.5 → 0.45
- Mana: 25/30/35/40 → 30/35/40/45
- Damage to minions: 100% at all ranks → 35/40/45/50%
Gragas is very tanky with great sustain in the lane; we’re nerfing him so he doesn’t straight up win all trades against his lane opponents.
- Health per level: 125 → 115
- Cooldown: 7s → 8s
- Mana: 55/60/65/70 → 65/70/75/80
- Minion damage: 70% → 50%
The blind monk has been kicking up a fuss with his (1) range.
- Target range: 11 → 10
- Base damage: 60/100/140/180 → 55/90/125/160
Miss Fortune is on the strong side, so we’re turning her down a bit.
- Base damage: 30/60/90/120 → 20/50/80/110
- Attack speed: 40/60/80/100% → 30/50/70/90%
Shyvana has a lot of damage on her kit, and a lot of innate tankiness. We’re lowering some of her base stats and her elemental dragon-empowered bonuses.
- Armour: 45 → 40
- Slow (Mountain Dragon buff): 60% → 40%
- Base damage: 25/45/65/85 → 25/40/55/70
(Ult) Dragon’s Descent
- Dragon form bonus health (Ocean Dragon buff): 150/250/350 HP → 100/150/200 HP
Wukong’s jungle is very strong. We’re nerfing his clear speed and his element of surprise.
- Invisibility time: 1.5s → 1s
- Clone damage: 50% at all levels → 20/30/40/50%
- Attack speed bonus: 35/40/45/50% → 25/35/45/55%
League of GA is coming to an end.
- Total cost: 2800G → 3100G
- Combine cost: 400G → 700G
- Attack Damage: 45 → 40
- Revive Cooldown: 180s → 210s
FREE-TO-PLAY CHAMPION ROTATION
Jan 21 – Jan 27: Ahri, Amumu, Evelynn, Ezreal, Jax, Nami, Seraphine, Sona, Vayne, Wukong
Jan 28 – Feb 3: Alistar, Braum, Fiora, Gragas, Kai’Sa, Olaf, Singed, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Yasuo