Wild Rift Patch 3.3b: Here is a first look at the upcoming patch in League of Legends Wild Rift – The LoL Wild Rift developers’ team will release Patch 3.3b on next Wednesday. They have provided a sneak peek at the upcoming changes that will come in this patch. The developers have stated that the list might be updated before being finalized. Let’s take a look at the upcoming patch notes.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.3b: Buffs
- Blitzcrank: His Rocket Grab (Q skill) cooldown will be decreased.
- Gragas: His Happy Hour (Passive) heal ratio will be increased. His Drunken Rage (W skill) and Body Slam (E skill) will also be buffed.
- Nautilus: His base movement speed will be increased. His Dredge Line (Q skill) and Depth Charge ( R Ultimate) will be buffed.
- Tristana: Her Rapid Fire (Q skill) and Explosive Charge (E skill) will be buffed.
- Varus: His Living Vengeance (Passive) duration will be increased. His Blighted Quiver (W skill) and Hail of Arrows (E skill) will also be buffed.
- Wukong: The dash range over walls on his Warrior Trickster (W skill) will be increased.
Here's a "First Look" at the balance changes for patch 3.3b coming next Wednesday.
Please note that this may not be the full list of notes and is not final. Context and the more complex changes will come with the full patch notes. pic.twitter.com/MNmv96S1LC
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) August 13, 2022
- Giant Slayer: The Bonus damage percent on this rune will be increased.
- Demolish: The maximum health damage on this rune will be increased.
- Nimbus Cloak: The duration of this rune and movement speed provided by it will be increased.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.3b: Nerfs
- Kassadin: His base health and base health gained per level will be decreased.
- Kha’Zix: The isolated target damage increase on his Taste Their Fear (Q skill) will be decreased.
- Lucian: The cooldown of his Piercing Light (Q skill) will be increased.
- Shyvana: Her base health gained per level and the damage from her Burnout (W skill) will also be decreased.
- Yuumi: The shield from her Bop ‘n’ Block (Passive) and heal from Zoomies (W skill) will be decreased.
- Nullifying Orb: The shield power provided by this rune will be decreased.
- Summoner’s Spell
- Exhaust: The activation range for this spell will be decreased.
These are the changes that might come with the introduction of patch 3.3b. Stay tuned to find more latest news and updates regarding League of Legends Wild Rift.