Wild Rift Patch 3.1a is Here: Check full patch notes of League of Legends Wild Rift – A new patch has arrived in Wild Rift and it brings many changes to the current meta. Overpowered heroes like Karma, Vayne, and Master Yi have been nerfed. On the other hand, tanky champions like Jarvan IV, Vi, and Renekton received a buff to make them a more viable pick. New skins, event, and Elemental Rift has also been introduced in this Patch 3.1a. Here are all the details of this patch.
It’s time for Patch 3.1a!
A certain bladesman has been terrorizing the Rift, so we’re making some balance changes to him and others. We also have adjustments to systems, cozy new skins, and there are still a few days left of Elemental Rift!
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) April 8, 2022
League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.1a: Buffs
The following champions have received a buff to make them a more viable pick in the matches.
- Veigar: The cooldown of his Event Horizon skill has been lowered by 2 seconds in each level.
- Vi: Her base attack damage has been increased.
- Renekton: His health per level up has been increased. The effects of his Cull The Meek skill are also increased.
- Jarvan IV: His attack speed bonus has been increased.
- Nunu & Willump: His armor per level has been increased. Consume, Snowball Barrage, and Absolute Zero skills have also been buffed.
League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.1a: Nerfs
Blade of the Ruined King is the only item that got nerfed in this patch. The price of this item has been increasing by 100g. The following champions have received a nerf to make them less overpowered in matches.
- Karma: Her Inner Flame skills’ bonus base damage has been reduced.
- Master Yi: The bonus damage of his Alpha Strike skill on monsters and minions has been reduced.
- Olaf: The base damage of his Reckless Swing skill has been reduced.
- Vayne: Her Night Hunter and Final Hour skills have been nerfed.
New Skins, Event, and Game Mode
The following skins will be available in Wild Rift from 14th April at 00:01 UTC.
- Pajama Guardian Lux
- Pajama Guardian Ezreal
The Wild Puzzle event will begin on 16th April from 00:01 UTC. In this event, players will have to put the pieces of the puzzle together to win rewards.
Players can now play the Elemental Rift in the limited game mode. As it is the first version, it will be up only for a limited time. Elemental Rift will be available till 10th April at 4:59 PM PT.
These are all the details of Patch 3.1a. Stay tuned as we bring you the latest news and updates from Wild Rift.