VCT Ascension 2023 Americas: Schedule, Format, Qualified Teams, and more- With the conclusion of the VALORANT Challengers 2023 in Brazil, and North and Latin America, we now advance towards the Ascension Americas tournament. In this event, the top 2 teams from these 3 leagues will compete against each other. Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming VCT 2023 Ascension Americas tournament.
VCT Ascension 2023 Americas: Schedule, Format, Qualified Teams, and more
Out of the 6 teams participating in the VCT Ascension 2023 Americas, the winning team will get promoted and be able to participate in VCT Americas for the 2024 and 2025 seasons.
Dates and Location
The tournament kicks off on June 30 and the Grand Final will be held on July 9. The VALORANT Challengers Ascension 2023 Americas will be held in Brazil.
The Group Stage and Playoffs will be hosted at the Riot Games Brazil Studio. Meanwhile, the Lower Finals and Grand Finals will be conducted at the Pavilhão Pacaembu. This pavilion is a temporary space that can house up to 9,000 people and has a state-of-the-art system with acoustic treatment.
The following 6 teams have qualified for the VCT Ascension Americas tournament.
- The Guard
- 9z Team
- The Union
- 00 Nation
List of VALORANT Challengers Ascension Americas teams:
— Liquipedia VALORANT (@LiquipediaVAL) June 10, 2023
For the Group Stage:
- There will be 6 teams which will be divided into 2 groups.
- This stage will have a Single Round Robin format.
- All matches played will be best-of-3 series.
- The results will determine seeding for Playoffs.
- The winning team of each group will be placed directly in the Upper Bracket semifinals.
- Meanwhile, the remaining 2 teams from each group will advance to the Upper Bracket quarterfinals.
In the Playoffs:
- There will be a Double Elimination Bracket format.
- The Grand Finals will be best-of-5 series. All other matches will be best-of-3 series.
Where to watch
Stay tuned with us to get the latest VALORANT updates as well as gaming-related news from around the world.