Team Envy, one of the biggest esports organisation of North America based in Texas, has announced their entry in Valorant esports through the terrific roster. The esports scene for the game has been growing rapidly from the past few weeks.
The announcement came through the official twitter handle of the team. Team Envy roster compromised all former CS: GO players. We bring one of the world’s most legendary FPS legacies to VALORANT.
We bring one of the world’s most legendary FPS legacies to @PlayVALORANT. We are Envy.
— Envy (@Envy) July 13, 2020
- Adam “Akis” Kisseberth: An American former professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player.
- Abdo “C4Lypso” Agha: A Canadian retired former CS-GO: Global Offensive player.
- Pujan “FNS” Mehta: A Canadian active former CS-GO: Global Offensive player.
- Anthony “mummAy” DiPaolo: An American origin semi-professional former Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player.
- Jake “kaboose” McDonald: 20-year-old former CS-GO player.
This signed roster is known as best un-signed roster from America, having various achievement in past.
ABOUT TEAM ENVY
Team Envy ( Formerly known as Team EnvyUS) is a famous million-dollar esports organisation and based in Texas, United States. This team is mostly known for its achievement in CS-GO.
Valorant roster announcement is imperative news for all those Envy fans who were eagerly waiting for a magnificent entry in this game from quite long. This roster will soon in action for upcoming Valorant Ignition series.