VALORANT Team Deathmatch Mode comes with three maps- The latest 5v5 game mode in VALORANT is Team Deathmatch, where you and your teammates go up against an enemy team in one of three new maps. There are four timed stages and no econ. Respawn
every 1.5 seconds. The first to 100 kills wins. Team Deathmatch is available starting June 27, 2023 with Patch 7.0. Devs are always evolving our game mode offerings depending on how you respond, so load in and don’t miss out!
TEAM DEATHMATCH MAPS
Something you haven’t seen yet: we’ve built three new custom maps just for Team Deathmatch. Get ready to push forward and get your kills.
- TEAM DEATHMATCH XP
- 1000 xp granted per match played
- TEAM DEATHMATCH XP
Ready for a quick download of Team Deathmatch? Look no further.
Learn more in the Team Deathmatch 101 article:
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) June 15, 2023
VALORANT TEAM DEATHMATCH Mode RULES
- Match duration: 9m 30s, split into four stages
- Respawn frequency: 1.5s
- First to 100 kills
- Plain and simple: the team that gets 100 kills first wins.
- What if a match ends before a team can get to 100 kills? The team in the lead will be the victor.
- Score tied when the match ends? The match will end in a draw.
- Weapon Loadout
- You’ll get to choose your loadout for each stage at the start of the match or anytime you’re in the Spawn Room. With each new stage, your loadout, and its lethality, will be automatically upgraded.
- No need to watch your econ—there isn’t any.
- Placed around the map are Weapon Spawners in fixed locations with weapons up for grabs. Be sure you and your team are the first to reach them.
- Weapons from the Weapon Spawner can potentially be different each match. These weapons are stage-specific, and upgrade as the match progresses.
- Weapons from the Weapon Spawner can be destroyed with (G) or whatever your drop weapon keybind is. Once destroyed, you will return to your loadout weapon.
- Weapons taken from Weapon Spawners will have limited ammo and will also be destroyed when they run out.
- Placed around the map are Recovery and Ultimate Orbs. Picked up an orb of either type? Make sure your teammates gather close—both orbs generate zones that your allies can enter to receive the same effect.
- Recovery Orbs
- Need a heal? Recovery Orbs grant a buff that restores Health and Shield over 6s.
- Recovery Orbs are available in certain sections of each map. Just remember—the enemy team will want them too.
- The maximum Shield restored is determined by your selected loadout.
- Respawn duration: 30s
- Ultimate Orbs and Percentage
- Ultimate Orbs spawn periodically in certain sections of each map.
- Collecting these orbs charges up a percentage of your Ultimate ability—so get your percentage up to 100% to get your ult.
- Got a kill? That will also increase your Ultimate percentage.
- Abilities Fully Stacked
- Abilities will recharge over time once depleted.
- Different abilities take different amounts of time to recharge.
- Spawn Room
- After dying, you’ll respawn into the safety of your team’s Spawn Room.
- When you respawn, you gain a buff that protects you from damage and abilities for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, you’ll start to take damage from staying in spawn, so move quickly.