Riot Games has announced the live status of the VALORANT Patch Notes 6.10. VALORANT Patch Notes 6.10 brings a host of improvements and fixes for Valorant players. Notably, it addresses various bugs centered around Agent Yoru, ensuring a smoother gameplay experience. Additionally, Brimstone receives an update, enhancing his abilities and making him more effective in combat.
The patch also introduces improved in-game portraits for certain Agents, adding visual flair to their character profiles. One intriguing change lies in the Spray wheel, with a revamped display on the Collections page, enhancing accessibility and organization. Furthermore, the fiery Agent Reyna receives fresh voiceover lines, injecting more personality into her gameplay.
Riot Games’ commitment to consistently updating and enhancing Valorant keeps the game dynamic, engaging, and ultimately, more enjoyable for gamers. The 6.10 patch delivers crucial fixes and refinements to elements such as the spray wheel and agent hitboxes, further enhancing the overall gameplay experience.
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.10: All updates and Fixes
Spray Wheel, Collections Rework, Spray Equip Flow Improvements
We have been cooking up some new features to allow you greater flexibility when using and collecting Sprays and we are happy to launch our first iteration of these improvements with this pass. Introducing the Spray Wheel!
- Added an in-game Spray Wheel, which can be activated by holding your chosen Spray Keybind.
- Retained Quick Spray functionality by tapping your chosen Spray Keybind. This will use the Spray located at the top slot of your wheel.
- Added new equipment flow for the Spray Wheel located in the Collections page.
- Replaced the Spray Carousel with a Grid that can be searched, filtered, and sorted by Favorites.
- Added an audio queue and visible timer to indicate cooldowns on the Spray Wheel.
- Added an “Empty Spray” to allow a user to empty their Wheel or keybind.
- Added a text and image to indicate pre- or post-round only sprays.
- Added settings to the Settings page under Controls -> Equipment to better customize your spraying experience
- This includes a sensitivity slider, the ability to turn off the wheel entirely, and separate the keybinds.
- Removed the “wall” texture to display Sprays on the Spray Screen.
- Updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
- Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X).
- We’ve updated Fade’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- We’ve updated Harbor’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- We’ve updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
- Improved the hitbox on KAY/O’s ZERO/Point (E) so shooting the handle of the knife destroys it.
- We regularly review Agent voiceovers to deepen, improve, and refresh their in-game dialogue. We’ve added new lines for Reyna to develop her relationships with new and existing Agents
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines and interaction lines with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O.
Gameplay system updates in Valroant 6.10
- updated fonts to fix missing character glyphs that occur in some languages.
- Fixed a rare issue where you can see ghost enemies when they’ve entered the line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you can continue to defuse the Spike out of the line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout [C] would min flash you if you were outside of its conal range of effect.
- Fixed the issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting you and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout [C] echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
- The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout [C]echo equips should now use a more accurate weapons skin.
- Killjoy spent some time in the workshop hammering out bugs that were causing her Turret [E] to aim at the ground. (Fixed in Patch 6.09)
With this, we are wrapping up VALORANT Patch Notes 6.10 update, For complete information visit the official blog.