The patch notes for the upcoming Valorant 6.02 update have been released by Riot Games. While there aren’t many balancing adjustments, the game’s handling of ping and latency issues, as well as various voice chat monitoring tools, have been significantly improved. In addition to putting the voice chat evaluation programme into a limited beta and fixing many critical bugs with various agents and maps, most notably Lotus, the most recent patch focuses on easing the problems players have when playing against others who have a high ping. Following are the Valorant patch 6.02 official notes.
Valorant Team believed that the Stinger is overperforming at medium to long-range engagements at its price point. Force buying Heavy Armor and Stingers on both rounds 2 and 3 was too effective and lacked the appropriate nuance and economic tradeoffs. Players can occasionally still access this strategy granted they have the credits to do so.
- Cost increased 950 >>> 1100
- Damage fall-off changed:
- 27 damage per bullet (0 – 20m)
- 25 damage per bullet (20m+)
- 27 damage per bullet (0 – 15m)
- 23 damage per bullet (15m+)
The following Bugs have Been Sorted in the Latest Patch Notes
- Potentially fixed bug with KAY/O’s Zero/point (E) not showing the correct enemies that it has suppressed (please let us know if you see further issues here)
- Pathfinding has been improved on Raze’s Boom Bot (C) when chasing an enemy. It can now more consistently jump up small heights and will do so with smoother movement
- Fixed a bug with Boom Bot (C) getting stuck in a wall and rapidly shaking while making a loud noise. It will now bounce off the wall per usual
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) could get stuck in mid-air in various locations
- Fixed bug where Cypher’s Neural Theft (X) would only reveal one time if he had been killed or the round had changed during a previous cast
- Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Neural Theft (X) reveals would be interrupted when he was killed after it had been deployed
- Players will no longer make footstep audio when dropping from Lotus B site platform to the fountain
- Lotus door volume has been lowered further during the rotation phase
- On Lotus, players next to each other while rotating door…rotates should feel smoother
- On Lotus, fixed an issue where players were spawning on the wrong side of barrier near C site if standing on rotating door at round end
- On Fracture, fixed a bug where the “Paul Delmann” badge could be stuck on the screen after Buy Phase ends
- Fixed an issue where Frenzy and Bulldog reload audio is quieter than other weapons in third person
- Fixed a bug that caused voice chat to no longer function when disconnected from the internet for less than 60 seconds
- If the internet is disconnected for 60 seconds or less, you will be able to reconnect to voice chat without having to relaunch the game.
VALORANT Patch 6.02, which addresses frustrations and fixes serious flaws, represents a significant advancement in improving the player experience. This most recent patch aims to improve your overall gaming experience, regardless of whether you are a seasoned veteran or a novice.