Valorant Patch Notes 5.10: Agent Updates, Bugs fixed and more details- Update 5.10 is the 2nd patch in Act 3 Episode 5, and pointless to say, Riot has prepared several changes to balance several agents in Valorant. In addition, the new real-time spam detection system is also being released for the North America region before rolling out to other regions.
Since this patch has affected various agents, it remains to be seen how the in-game meta will evolve in Valorant before the end of Episode 5. Let’s dive into a detailed overview of all the changes that were released with the 5.10 update.
Where my Cypher mains at? 👀 Read about new Cypher changes and everything else (including a change to Harbor’s Cascade ability) in Patch Notes 5.10 here: https://t.co/DhaomI4RLd pic.twitter.com/ajj9JsWEJ8
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) November 15, 2022
Valorant Patch Notes 5.10: Agent Updates, Bugs fixed and more details
Valorant update 5.10 is quite a bigger update containing several changes along with the release of a brand new feature. While most of the Agent changes are being deployed to freshen up the game’s meta, the new real-time text detection system will definitely be a big boost to the quality of life in Valorant.
Although the feature is initially only released for the North American region, Riot has confirmed that other regions will receive this in-game tool with future updates. However, the developers have not yet announced when this could happen.
- Trapwire- Maximum Trapwire length increased 1000 >>> 1500.
- Neutral Theft- Now reveals enemies two times. There is a four-second delay between the reveals. The time restriction to cast on enemy corpses has been removed. Maximum cast distance increased 1200 >>> 1800.
- Quality of Life- Updated the yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft.
- Yellow silhouette now disappears if the revealed enemy becomes visible to you to help reduce confusion of seeing two representations of the enemy in different places.
- Yellow silhouette now starts dimmer and fades faster to make it more distinguishable from an actual enemy.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage.
- Prowlers- Duration reduced from 3 >>> 2.5 seconds. (Time the prowler is alive without a trail). Delay on bite after reaching target increased .4 >>> .6 seconds.
- Hitbox improvements- Nearsight duration on hit reduced 3.5 >>> 2.75 seconds. Prowlers now fizzle out and no longer debuff instead of debuffing its target if they teleported away before it finished its animation.
- Nightfall- Cost increased 7 >>> 8.
- Cascade- Number of purchasable charges 1 >>> 2
#VALORANT Patch Notes – 5.10
Real Time Text Evaluation
– New feature to mute players in chat who send disruptive text messages in game
– Interventions for disruptive text will now be applied sooner
– NA to start, will expand in the future pic.twitter.com/rFhMQGplAU
— ValorIntel (@ValorINTEL) November 15, 2022
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Real-Time Text Evaluation (North America only to start)
In addition to our existing interventions, we are launching a new feature to begin muting players in chat who send disruptive text messages in-game. Interventions for disruptive text will now be applied sooner rather than later as we continue updating our systems to evaluate more types of text communication.
These improvements will be added to North America first and expanded to more regions in the near future.
Fixed an issue that caused the “Auto-Reject Friend Requests: On” notification to be misaligned in the Social Panel.