Valorant Patch Notes 3.09 is Here: See all Changes and Updates in Episode 3 Act 3. The newest chapter of the Valorant tale, Episode 3, Act 3, begins with Valorant Patch 3.09. The title’s newest Agent, Chamber, will be fast to follow in the footsteps of the update, which introduces a completely new battle pass.
Classic (Right Click)
Classic had a lot of power in close and mid-range battles, especially when the player utilized it while jumping or moving. As a result, we reduced the weapon’s effective accuracy when jumping, running, and walking. Our goal is that the weapon’s ideal circumstances of operation are only at very close ranges.
- The increased margin of error while walking: 0.05 >>> 0.6 (total margin of error increased from 1.95 to 2.5 when walking)
- The increased margin of error while running: 0.2 >>> 1.3 (total margin of error increased from 2.1 to 3.2 when running )
- The increased margin of error while jumping: 1.1 >>> 2.1 (total margin of error increases from 3.0 to 4.0 when running)
Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: MAP UPDATES
- The attack barrier in B Courtyard has been moved back a bit towards the Attacking Side Bridge. Thus, the defenders will be able to capture the area more easily.
- The defender barrier on A Rope has been moved to the top of the ropes to allow the Sentinels to prepare.
- The orb in Hall A has been moved to a more neutral zone so attackers have less advantage.
- Added an object to cover the start of attackers. Thus, it was aimed to prevent the long field of view from the Hall entrance to Main B. In this way, the pressure on the attackers was slightly reduced in cases where the defenders came from behind quickly.
GAME SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Non-Stretchy Ropes/Steel Ropes
- Fixed motion stuttering when stopping or changing direction on ropes or wire ropes. This was particularly the case when stopping after moving a short distance in succession.
- Gamepad gamers can now use the X/Y axis while accelerating with the right trigger (R1).
- Observers now have the option to distinguish teams based on the dominant hands the characters use.
- When this setting is turned on, characters on the attacking team will appear as right-handed and those on the defending team will appear as left-handed.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.09: GENERAL
- There is only one path to all game servers.
- Players who prefer a server, in particular, may have noticed that their previously preferred location is no longer available. Don’t worry, we just combined the two paths to the game servers, but in doing so we didn’t remove any servers.
- Fixed the default Division Tier Badge appearing on the loading screen in unranked games.
- Cypher no longer places a Hidden Camera on top of the door on Breeze so he can’t destroy it or see the other side of the door when it opens.
- Likewise, fixed random places where Cypher could not place Hidden Cameras in the same area.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jett’s Lighten visuals to appear incorrectly in the first person.
Read More: CROWZ Brand New Multiplayer FPS game Announced its Worldwide Beta Test in November