The most recent update to Valorant, which promises some changes to the Pearl map as well as some weapon updates and bug fixes, has been provided by Riot Games in the form of patch notes. A number of minor adjustments are being made to Pearl in Patch 5.06, which was first unveiled this summer. The areas of the undersea map have been simplified, making it simpler for both attackers and defenders to traverse through. Valorant Patch 5.06 Updates Chronovoid skin collection
With this most recent update, Pearl isn’t the only thing altering. The Stinger has undergone various revisions and now features new primary and alternative fire changes. The gun’s primary fire error has been changed from 1.6 error after 7 shots to 1.3 error after 6 bullets. Even in close quarters, the Stinger can sometimes feel out of control, despite Riot Games’ stated intention for it to be “controllable and sufficiently lethal at short ranges.” The top spread will be reduced, which should make the Stinger seem more dependable.
chronovoid skin collection
resolved bugs in patch 5.06 patch
- Fixed issue where KAY/Zero/point O’s occasionally displayed adversaries who were hit inaccurately on KAY/UI. O’s
- Clutch Mutes would continue to exist due to a problem that was fixed
- a bug that prohibited you from replying to a whisper sent by another player in Chat by clicking on their Riot ID has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue whereby right-clicking in the Friend Note text field would cause the Social Panel to close.
- Fixed an issue where invitations that were still pending after all friends had left the party would persist.
- Fixed an issue whereby accepting a buddy invitation through the game’s Match Tab might send the erroneous system message.