Riot Games has released the patch notes for the upcoming Valorant 4.07 update, which includes a slew of new changes to the game, including new servers, weapon adjustments, and much more. Patch 4.07 is a small update that makes minor improvements to the Bulldog and Stinger. The patch is meant to fix certain bugs in the Social and Competitive modes of the game. To improve latency, some servers in the LATAM area have been added. Valorant Patch Update
Valorant Patch 4.07 Server Updates
- Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
- Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
- Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode.
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
- Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
- You will not be able to stop an action in the game after patch 4.07. You will not be able to stop an action in the game after patch 4.07.
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon.