VALORANT Mumbai Server currently unavailable: Check VALORANT Mumbai Server Status here. The past few hours for VALORANT players in India have been very frustrating due to server instability. The VALORANT Mumbai server is down and kept showing unavailable. Today in the morning around 9:00 AM, players in India encountered this issue. Due to the Mumbai server going down, players are unable to connect to the server to play. Many players have even pushed to play on South East Asia servers in order to avoid any disturbance in their gameplay.
⚠️We’re expecting delays in deploying Patch 3.04. Apologies! Hoping to be up in roughly 3 hours. https://t.co/fejBAM7VYX— VALORANT // India & South Asia (@playVALORANTsa) August 25, 2021
However, Riot Games after seeing the issues facing by all players immediately shared a tweet where they apologize for all the inconvenience players are facing and promised to solve all the issues related to Mumbai servers in roughly 3 hours. The reason behind the Mumbai server going down was during the update to a number of features and gaming tech in VALORANT Patch notes 3.04. In Valorant Patch 3.04 many new features along with gameplay tech rolled out, some of them were :
VALORANT PATCH NOTES 3.04: AGENT UPDATES
- OMEN: Fixed an issue where Omen’s Dark Cover could travel in unintended ways. This Dark Cover bug caused the ability to settle slightly off from where it was aimed. You may notice a slight change in how the smoke behaves while traveling and settling, but it will now land exactly where the targeting preview shows.
Gameplay Tech Updates
- Improvements to Performance Stats and Graphs (Settings > Video > Stats)
- Added these stats:
- Packet loss breakdowns (separate tracking for in/out and packet counts)
- Upload data usage and average packet sizes
- Packet send/receive rate
- Used/Available Memory
- Changed display to moving average for some of the noisier stats where instantaneous values aren’t as relevant
- Added support for showing both average and max values for some stats
- Reduced performance cost for tracking and displaying these stats
- Added these stats:
With these new updates, the VALORANT Mumbai server facing instability issues resulting in going server down. Let’s hope Riot Games fixes this problem as soon as possible so that Valorant players in India have a better gameplay experience. Keep checking our website for VALORANT Mumbai Server Status.