The 2022 VCT Masters 2 Copenhagen, this year’s first-ever worldwide Masters competition to permit the presence of a live audience, has us all prepared. Since the debut of Valorant, fans have been anticipating this day, and Riot has now officially revealed all the information regarding the tournament tickets. The three-day live event will start on July 22 and last until July 24. Here are all the specifics regarding the tickets for the VCT Masters 2 Copenhagen, which go on sale July 1 at 10 am CEST/8 am UTC. Valorant Masters 2022 Tickets
According to Riot Games, fans are only permitted to buy four tickets per person every event day. 10,000 people can fit in the live venue. The first day’s matches will be the upper bracket and lower bracket semifinals, the second day’s match will be the lower bracket final, and the final day’s match will be the grand final.
We are excited to share that #VALORANTMasters Copenhagen will be the first international Masters event to feature a live audience!
— VALORANT Champions Tour (@ValorantEsports) June 24, 2022
2022 VCT Masters 2 will be happening in the Forum, Copenhagen, and here is the schedule of the tournament.
- July 22 (Friday) – Upper Bracket Final & Lower Bracket Semifinal
- July 23 (Saturday) – Lower Bracket Final
- July 24 (Sunday) – Grand Finals
How to Purchase Tickets?
- Tickets for all stages of the event will be sold globally through Tixr. Tickets and additional information will be provided here: https://www.tixr.com/groups/vct
- To purchase tickets you will need to create an account with Tixr. To save time, we recommend that you sign-up and create an account before ticket sales go live.
- Tickets will go on sale on Friday, July 1st at 10 am CEST/ 1:30 PM IST.
How Much does Valorant Masters: Copenhagen Ticket cost?
For VCT Masters 2 Copenhagen, there will be two different ticket options. The first option is the Ground Floor Bleachers, which will set you back 245 DKK (about $35), while the Balcony Bleachers ticket will set you back 175 DKK (roughly $25) if you prefer to sit on the balcony. However, take in mind that taxes and fees are not included in the price of these tickets.