At the point when PUBG Mobile got prohibited in India, the game lost an enormous piece of players and a gigantic income stream. Unmistakably showing the nation made up a noteworthy segment of the player base. Uproar Games appear to have perceived the potential in this market as they are not forgetting about Indian Valorant players to dry.
Previously Servers were far away from the nation which brought about high inactivity and more awful player experience yet this should never again be the situation.
On October 14, 2020, Riot Games announced the launch of Mumbai server and it will allow players from several countries in South Asia to get connected and play at lower pings.
- Sri Lanka
Players from Pakistan will, however, be matched in the Middle East(Bahrain server). But they can always use the newly implemented feature to select India as their preferred server when experiencing high latencies in the Middle East.
Riot has also confirmed that no ID or Account transfer is needed to play in the new servers.
VALORANT Mumbai game servers will go live on the 14th of Oct 2020 and will be part of our SEA shard.
Players in IN, SL, BD, NP, BH & ML will get connected to the new Mum servers and players in PK will be playing on the new Bahrain server.
No account or ID transfer needed.
— VALORANT // India & South Asia (@playVALORANTsa) October 13, 2020
With the launch of new servers in Bahrain and Mumbai, Riot Games has also rolled the new update VALORANT ACT 3. There are some major changes in this update.
- Ice Box: An abandoned Kingdom research facility in the arctic wilderness is the next location to flex your aim and abilities. Pierce the dense snow cover as an Attacker to plant the Spike. And outplay as Defender using zip lines to reach new and dangerous heights.
- Upgrade that Act Rank Badge with the next Competitive Act
- Rank queue lowered from 6 tiers to 3 tiers, for tighter matchmaking
- Select your preferred server and improve your ping
- Immortal+ rank outcomes are decided 100% by wins and losses
ACT 3 BATTLE PASS
- The Battlepass returns with improvements for Act III—revamped weekly mission progress for faster unlocks and additional Epilogue tiers.
- You can purchase the Act III Premium Battlepass to unlock more tiers of VALORANT items like the Ruin Vandal, “Disco Ball” Gun Buddy, and the Surge Bucky (with variants!).
WEAPON SKIN: SINGULARITY
- Singularity exists in a far future, vast in its journey from the beyond. Powerful, abstract, and mysterious. None know where it came from or how it came to be.
- Harness its unstable force on the Phantom, Sheriff, Spectre, Ares, and Melee when you buy the Singularity bundle.
GUN BUDDY: Welcome, Middle East, and North Africa
- More (low ping) challengers to the Radiant throne have arrived from the Middle East and North Africa.
- The Dallah Gun Buddy will appear in your accounts at the end of October.