VALORANT 6.03 Patch Notes: A Killjoy and Raze update hits the global servers – VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 is now live in the game. This time there will be two or more agents going to be nerfed. Riot Games will focus on Killjoy and Raze in the upcoming update, with their Turret and Lockdown abilities taking quite a hit. Raze, on the other hand, will have her Boom Bot duration nerfed since it had a larger scout footprint.
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) February 14, 2023
VALORANT 6.03 Patch Notes: A Killjoy and Raze update hits the global servers
This update will bring buffs and nerfs for Agents. After so many bug fixes and updates since the release of Episode 6, the Riot game is working on agents so that they get ready by the VCT International Leagues begin in March. They have introduced noteworthy nerfs to Killjoy and Raze to balance the performance in the game of both Agents.
Many bugs have also been fixed with the new patch. Riot also confirmed that a new real-time text evaluation system has also been added to the Agent Select screen for the North American region. Here are the updates of patch 6.03.
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100
- Reducing the total health of the Turret will allow opponents to have an easier time destroying it, particularly with weaker weapons.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8
- We’re happy with Killjoy’s Ult being powerful when opponents don’t have the plan to push or contest it but feel the frequency is too high for the reliability it now offers.
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
- Remember when we told you the Swiftplay Beta would end in January? We sorta lied. Everyone decided to just keep it on. Please keep sending us your feedback, though!
- Added Real-Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players ride the zipline at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to incorrectly appear open or shut.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.
These are all the changes, bug fixes, and updates, which fans are going to see in patch 6.03.