VALORANT 5.12 Patch Notes update, Check Out Nerf in Chamber’s abilities, and more – The 5.12 patch notes for VALORANT will include another update that will bring significant improvements to Agent Chamber. Riot Games always seems to have a pulse on what’s working and what’s not in VALORANT. As a result, the organization has determined that Chamber should be the next Agent it switches out because he is currently one of the more powerful players on the roster. The teleporting sentinel Chamber, who according to Valorbuff has the second-highest pick rate of any agent in VALORANT, has given Riot and players alike a lot of trouble. VALORANT 5.12 patch Notes update
Since releasing the Valorant Agent last year, Riot Games has had significant difficulties with the Balancing Chamber. He has dominated the game’s meta due to his capacity to teleport numerous times during a round, unleash unrivaled firepower with inexpensive abilities, and the economic value associated with it. Even after two separate rounds of nerfs, the issue hasn’t really been resolved, thus the development team is currently working on a third Chamber nerf that finally seems to have some chance of succeeding.
All the changes to Chamber’s abilities in VALORANT patch Notes 5.12:
- Trademark has been changed to act similarly to other semi-global abilities featured in Killjoy’s kit, for example, to include a range restriction.
- Added a range restriction
- It will disable when the Chamber moves out of range. Can be recalled mid-round and does not require a line of sight.
- Added 30-second cooldown on recall. Initial arm time increased from two seconds to four seconds.
- Health increased from one to 20.
Tour de Force (X)
- The fire rate decreased by 57.5 percent
- Updated Stability Curve
- Spread increased after 2nd bullet when spamming. This is explicitly meant to reduce low-precision body-shot spam as an effective combat measure.
- Chamber now places a single anchor that can be teleported to while inside its range.
- Radius increased 15m >>> 26m.
- Removed teleport activation height restriction.
- You can teleport to the Anchor while on different verticals so long as you are within its radius.
- Increased weapon equip time after teleporting 0.4s >>> 0.7s.
- The headhunter is unaffected by this change.
- Destroying Rendezvous teleport anchor now disables it for the remainder of the round, instead of being placed on a cooldown.
- Chamber no longer incurs an additional cooldown when recalling his Anchor after teleporting.
- This applies to both Trademark and Tour De Force
- Reduced 50% >> 40%
- Reduced duration 6s >> 4s
- Reduced size by 30%