New champions, events, and various other changes have been introduced in this Wild Rift Patch 3.2b – With the Wild Rift Icons Global Championship scheduled to begin in next week, this might be the last patch before it starts. The developers will add two new champions from Bilgewater, along with making various changes to the currently available roster in the game. Let us take a deep look into the patch notes released.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2b: New Champions
The following two Bilgewater champions will arrive in League of Legends Wild Rift later this month on June 21 at 00:01 UTC.
- Nautilus – The Titan of the Depths: One of the best meta supports in League of Legends PC, this armored giant finally arrives in Wild Rift. It has a tanky build and various crowd control skills to pin down its enemies.
- Pyke – The Bloodharbor Ripper: Pyke is a unique champion as it can be played as a support/assassin. He has high mobility and invisibility, making him terrifying in the river region. Low-HP enemies can be insta-killed with their ultimate.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2b: New Events
These two events will be held in League of Legends Wild Rift during the month of June.
- Icons 2022: The Wild Rift Icons Global Championship 2022 begins next week. To celebrate this, a new event titled “Icons 2022” will be started on June 14 at 00:01 UTC.
- Rise from the Deep: The two new champions, Pyke and Nautilus will arise from the depths of Bilgewater. The “Rise from the Deep” event will begin on June 21 at 00:01 UTC.
⚔️ Fight for your right to smack enemies into the dirt! Pick up and deploy Resistance Katarina and Resistance Miss Fortune to the Wild Rift frontline starting June 9. pic.twitter.com/jP4nT3fBot
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) June 7, 2022
From 00:01 UTC on June 9, these champions’ skins will be available:
- Resistance Katarina
- Resistance Miss Fortune
Forsaken Jayce will arrive on June 14 at 00:01 UTC.
On June 21 at 00:01 UTC, the following skins will be added to Wild Rift.
- Sand Wraith Pyke
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2b: Buffs
- Draven: His base stats and “League of Draven” skill have been buffed. The cooldown of his “Blood Rush” has been lowered.
- Master Yi: He now deals more bonus damage to monsters through his “Alpha Strike” skill.
- Morgana: The cooldown of her “Dark Binding” skill has been lowered. Her “Black Shield” skill has also been buffed.
- Tristana: Her base stats have been increased.
- Wukong: His base stats have been increased. His “Golden Staff” and “Cyclone” skills have also been buffed.
- Xayah: The damage of her “Bladecaller” skill has increased.
Welcome to patch 3.2b! Nautilus and Pyke are making their debut and we’re tackling a few champions that have been dominating forces in their role. We’re also revisiting the jungle to make some systematic adjustments after our previous changes.
— League of Legends: Wild Rift (@wildrift) June 8, 2022
- Keystone: Electrocute – Its base damage has been increased. Now this keystone will grant more burst power.
- Rune Class: Bone Plating – Its cooldown has been lowered while the damage reduction stat has been buffed.
- Red Brambleback and Blue Sentinel: The base health of these two monsters have been reduced.
- Smite: The health generation received by champions while damaging jungle monsters has been increased.
Wild Rift Patch Notes 3.2b: Nerfs
- Evelynn: Her base stats and the Slow/Charm duration of her “Allure” skill have been lowered.
- Irelia: The base damage of her “Flawless Duet” skill and wall slow duration of her ultimate “Vanguard’s Edge” has been lowered.
- Lulu: Her “Whimsy” and “Wild Growth” skills have been nerfed.
- Yuumi: The cooldown of her “Bop ‘N’ Block” skill has been increased.
- Keystone: Font of Life – The healing cooldown for this rune in the melee and ranged matchups has been increased.
For more in-depth details, check out the complete patch notes announcement by clicking here.
Stay tuned as we bring to you more updates and news from League of Legends Wild Rift.