To commemorate the occasion of the new season, Tencent is giving away 20 RP M11 Upgrade Cards. These cards can be used to upgrade an RP to an Elite Pass. By accomplishing entry objectives on the giveaway website, players can earn upgrade cards. Following and sharing PUBG Mobile on various social media networks are among these goals. The RPM11 Upgrade Cards will be distributed to a total of 20 players at random. RP M11 Upgrade Cards Tencent RPM 11 Giveaway
Participate in the RPM11 Giveaway and win RPM11 Upgrade Cards! 🎁
Be sure to max out RPM11 for amazing exclusive rewards!
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 18, 2022
How to Participate in Tencent RPM 11 Giveaway?
Click on this link: https://gleam.io/CpNIm/rpm11-giveaway
- Complete as many of the entry objectives as you’d like by clicking the +1 button next to each item and completing the given steps.
- Upon completion, each item will automatically give you the indicated entries into the giveaway.
- The buttons for completed items will then change to a checkmark.
- This checkmark means you have earned a new chance to win by completing that step!
- Twenty (20) winners will be awarded free RPM11 Upgrade passes.
Besides the new RP giveaway, A new rated season will also begin on May 19 in PUBG Mobile, in addition to the new RP. Cycle two, season six, will be available in the game until July 18 and will make some changes to the Gold and Silver tiers. There are now three mini-tiers in Gold, and four mini-tiers in Silver. Hidden Hunters would be the name of the upcoming Royale Pass. Tencent stated in the Patch 2.0 notes that it will be available from May 19 through June 17 in the game. It will have 50 reward tiers, which players can go through by completing RP assignments.
The most awaited 2.0 update has finally been kicked off globally with the inclusion of various items, features, optimizations, and more. The developers have also tried their best to bring vibrant battle pass themes and new immersed gameplay. Many in-game meta items have been completely reworked and shaken with the launch of the new update. Moreover, fans globally are really getting attracted and also are very excited to explore the newly PUBG Mobile 2.0.