European Masters Spring 2021 has concluded, where Karmine Corp emerged as the champions of the event. In the Grand finals, K.Corp defeated BT Excel by 3-1 in the Best-of-five grand finals match. The European Masters Spring saw young League of Legends talent from all over Europe, where they participated to prove their worth in the biggest stage of their careers so far.
— European Masters (@EUMasters) May 2, 2021
European Masters Spring 2021 is the biggest competition for the young talents of League of Legends in Europe. The event has featured a total of 28 top European teams from regional spring leagues. In this series, Karmine Corp made their way into the finals easily. They got defeated only two times in the entire series of EU Masters. During the group stage, KCorp defeated BT Excel twice to run into the finals. Some teams over confidentially predicted that they will easily defeat the BT Excel by 3-0 in the finals. LFL representative KCorp has proven that they are the strongest team in the European region by defeating NLC’s BT Excel.
European Masters Spring had a prize pool of €150,000 EUR which was distributed among the top 16 teams. KCorp has won €40,000 as prize money of winner. We have listed prize pool distribution below –
- 1st Place – Karmine Corp – €40,000
- 2nd Place – BT Excel – €25,000
- 3rd -4th Place – UCAM Esports Club – €13,500
- 3rd – 4th Place – Mousesports – €13,500
- 5th – 8th Place – Mkers – €8,000
- 5th – 8th Place – Suppup eSports – €8,000
- 5th – 8th Place – Misfits Premier – €8,000
- 5th – 8th Place – BIG – €8,000
- 9th – 12th Place – Anorthosis Esports – €4,000
- 9th – 12th Place – G2 Arctic – €4,000
- 9th – 12th Place – Macko Esports – €4,000
- 9th – 12th Place – FC Schalke 04 Evolution – €4,000
With this win, Karmine Corp became the third team that won the European Masters from the LFL. LFL is a national competition of League of Legends in France as an emerging region circuit. With the completion of this event, LFL becomes the most successful European regional league in Europe.