Real Betis a Spanish professional football club based in Seville in the autonomous community of Andalusia has announced its partnership with esports organization cream esports. The partnership brings the formation of new esport teams for the club. Cream Real Betis will be the name of the organization. The team will start its journey by competing in FIFA’s eLaLiga Santander. It will compete in games like CSGO, Rainbow 6, Clash Royale, League of Legends, PUBG Mobile, Free Fire and Fortnite.
Betis has entered the world of video game competitions, which has its increase in the viewership massively each year. This is one of the biggest alliance between a professional football club and team in the world of Esports.
Ramón Alarcón, director and CEO of business of the Real Betis said,” We have been analyzing this sector for a long time, which arouses so much interest in the young public. And, of course, also among the Betis, as we have seen in recent weeks in the charity tournaments that have been organized. The numbers are spectacular and on the rise. It is a sector in continuous growth. And we believe that the best way to get into the company is at the hands of a benchmark club such as Cream Esports, which will provide us with its knowledge, experience and national and international projection in the sector.”
Diego Soro, CEO of the new Cream Real Betis, said “We have learned a lot in these years in which we have continuously grown. Now we see a tremendous opportunity to accelerate the project with Real Betis, integrating and leveraging ourselves in what we each know best. It is a great responsibility and a challenge. ”
Cream Real Betis will compete in various of esports titles starting with the following games :
- CSGO – within the One Tap League, the best national league. And in international tournaments such as ESEA Advanced.
- Rainbow 6 – The main national league is the R6 Spain Nationals.
- Clash Royale – with the Orange Crown League, the most important in Spain. And the Clash Royale League, a great worldwide reference.
- League of Legends – competing in the main Mexican league.
- PUBG Mobile – in which he is the champion of Latin America and a benchmark in Europe.
- Free Fire – with another top-level team in Latin America.
- FIFA – Reference football video game.
- Fortnite – with one of the leading teams in Spain and Europe