PUBG New State, developed by Krafton is a battle royale game similar to the current PUBG mobile. The game is set in the future (the year 2051) where players will battle on a new battlefield with futuristic tools and equipment, including combat roles, ballistic shields, and drones. According to reports, the pre-registration of the game, which opened in February this year, has already crossed 10 million counts on google play.
How to Pre-Register in the game
The pre-registration for this game has already started for Android users. While the iOS users’ long wait for PUBG New State will soon be over as developers of the game have stated that the pre-registration process will soon commence on the platform. PUBG New State
Here are the steps by which players can pre-register for PUBG New State from Google Play Store:
- Step 1: Search the name of the game in the play store. You can also reach from the official site of the game.
- Step 2: Next, users must tap on the “Pre-register” option. A dialog box appears, and they may click on “OK” to complete the process.
Gamers can also press the “Install when available” option if they desire to download the game when it is made available to all the players. PUBG New State
Though the game is similar to the PUBG Mobile. The developers have worked on improving graphics, gameplay, and much more.
- Addition of Ultra-realistic graphics that exceed the limits of mobile gaming with the “global illumination” technology
- More realistic and dynamic gunplay fully optimized for the mobile environment
- Next-generation action-based interactive gameplay includes dodging, drone calls, and support request
- An expansion of the original PUBG universe into the future
KRAFTON has also announced the launch of closed alpha testing, which is set to start in few days. However, this testing will be only available to the players based in the United States. here is the official video uploaded on PUBG New State’s YouTube channel.