PUBG New State: Krafton reveals the Advanced Controls which will be introduced in the PUBG New State. PUBG New State is on its way. The game will hit the floor on the 11th of November, 2021. And the developers are revealing new information about the game every single day. Today they told us about the Advanced controls that the game will be giving us. Surprisingly these features are not something we’ve seen before in any battle royale game. Undoubtedly, PUBG New State will be absolute fire. This article will tell you about the advanced features of the game.
Krafton reveals the Advanced Controls which will be introduced in-game
All the Players and fans are having high hopes for the upcoming game PUBG New State. And the developers keep on surprising us with new features about this game. Right now all the players are super hyped for the game. And all these new features make it more difficult for us to wait for this game to release. Let’s take a look at all the advanced features developers revealed today.
- Extended Peek: Unlike PUBG Mobile and BGMI, PUBG New State is having a sliding peek button. The player can use this peek button and slide further to get more advantage over their opponents and get a better vision.
- Inventory Management: There are a lot of ways to manage your inventory in PUBG New State. You can either press and hold items or even drag them to remove them from your inventory.
- Roll: One of the most brand new features of the game is the Roll. You can roll forward in any direction and the more stamina you have the further you can roll. This feature is surely going to be super interesting and fun.
- One of the newest and weird features of this game is that you can throw throwables right under you. I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t want to throw a grenade right under you by mistake.
- Hold Jump and you can change jump into parkour. Moreover, you can even change the jump button into a ledge grab feature by holding the jump button after the first jump.
That said, these were all the features that we got to see today. Let’s hope that the developers will release something interesting tomorrow as well. Also, make sure to Pre-register PUBG New State and get an amazing reward.