PUBG Mobile: Wizzes with Vibes becomes the champion of the PMPL South Asia Season 4. Today marked the end of the final stage of the three-week-long PUBG Mobile Pro League (PMPL) Season 4 South Asia. Wizzes with Vibes emerged as the champion of this tournament. In 18 matches of Grand Finals, the team obtained 187 points. Although they were constantly in the top 5, the last-minute chicken dinner proved them to be the ultimate champions.
Second in line was Deadeyes Guys, another team from Nepal that had 187 points, but due to fewer placing points, they finished second. With 181 points in hand, Vibes Esports, which consistently performed throughout league stages, placed third.
DRS Gaming, one of the best PUBG Mobile teams, finished fourth with 177 points. It was an impressive performance on the part of the team that earned these points. Three chicken dinners were involved in the performance. In addition, DRS Gaming is the first team from South Asia to qualify for the PUBG Mobile Global Championship after combining points from PMPL South Asia Season 3 and 4.
PMPL South Asia Season 4 Grand Finals Overall Standings:
- Wizzes with Vibes- 187 points
- Deadeyes Guys- 187 points
- Vibes Esports- 181 points
- DRS Gaming- 177 points
- i8 Esports- 158 points
- Stalwart Esports- 153 points
- Trained to kill- 143 points
- A1 Esports- 142 points
- Future Station 1952- 138 points
- Ruthless Aggressive Warriors- 128 points
- Seal Esports- 116 points
- Zeus Esports- 107 points
- High Voltage- 101 points
- BABLUx CLARITY Esports- 88 points
- R3D esports- 77 points
- 7Sea Esports- 53 points
The top 6 teams from PMPL South Asia Season 4 Grand Finals will qualify for Mena and South Asia championships. Following is the representation in this tournament:
- PMPL SA Championship S1 Winner
- Top 6 Teams from PMPL Arabia S2: Finals
- Top 2 Teams from PMCO 2021 Fall: Hongkong Taiwan Macau
- Winner of PMCO 2021 Fall: Africa
The prize pool of the tournament is yet to be declared. The matches will be live-streamed on the official channel of Pubg Mobile esports.