PUBG MOBILE: Win 6000 UC for free by participating in the PUBG Mobile PDP Helmet design community challenge! PUBG Mobile Ptopia Design project (PDP) brings an exciting community challenge for the players where they stand a chance to win 6000 UC in-game for absolutely free! Players need to create an original helmet design in the template which will be provided and if the developers like your design, then you will be announced as a winner and would receive 6000 in-game UC. In this article, we will discuss How to participate, what you need to do, what are the rules, and everything you need to know about the event.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT?
- Design your own unique design for the in-game helmet, inspired by your favorite skin, creator, or anything gorgeous that comes to your mind.
- After your design is ready and confirmed, you need to post it on social media handles like Twitter and Instagram. Make sure to use the event hashtags: #pdphelmet and #pubgmpdp
- Use the templates given below to design your own helmet and to post on Twitter/Instagram respectively.
DURATION OF THE EVENT AND REWARDS:
The PUBG Mobile PDP helmet design community challenge begins on the 8th of September 2021 and ends on the 30th of September 2021 @11:59 PDT, respectively. The winners of the event would receive 6000 in-game UC as a reward for their creativity and talent.
RULES, JUDGING PROCEDURE, AND OTHER DETAILS:
- 3 Winners will be announced for this event.
- Each winner receives 6000 in-game UC
- Community members can enter multiple times in this challenge however, they can only win it once.
- The designs should be unique and NO COPIED ARTWORK WILL BE TOLERATED BY THE COMMUNITY TEAM. ANY PLAYER FOUND TO BE UPLOADING COPIED ARTWORK WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE EVENT AND BANNED FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS.
- If any community member tries to enter from multiple social media accounts in an attempt to win multiple rewards will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE EVENT AND BANNED FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS.