PUBG Mobile Upcoming 1.9 Update Leaks: New features, Optimizations, and more – Players’ most anticipated PUBG Mobile 1.9 update is soon going to arrive in the game with an addition of dozens of features, in-game optimizations, rewards, and more. Moreover, the upcoming PUBG Mobile’s 1.9 updates are going to be one of the biggest update events in the game. Users now are very excited about the arrival of the game and to experience the new unique features. The current 1.8 updates were launched back in the month of January, so as per the calculation the 1.9 is going to be released in March.
Moreover, the developers have confirmed that players are going to experience the 1.9 updates on 18th March with more new modes and features to celebrate its 4th Anniversary. Follow this article to know about the features players are going to see and play in the 1.9 updates.
PUBG Mobile Upcoming 1.9 Update Leaks: New features, Optimizations, and more
Krafton has worked a lot more this time to make the 1.9 updates more attractive and desired by adding exclusive features. Here are the features that players are going to play and experience in the 1.9 update:
- Krafton had mainly worked to improve and enhance the classic mode. New enhancement of the Playzone countdown reminder- In the upcoming update, the play zone countdown reminder will be more proper so that they can alert the player to rush towards the safe zone.
- Viewpoint Adjustment- this time the Top camera viewpoint is a little adjusted so that the players can play and look nearby more comfortably.
- Quick voice wheel- The developers have worked on the quick voice wheel and adjusted it for the players and also added more voice to chat with the teammates properly.
- Underwater Firearms Pick-up- Players can now pick up items such as weapons, costumes, and more underwater.
- Control Improvements- Swap your weapon’s attachments more properly so that players don’t get disturbed in the battleground.
- New Bridge- New bridge has been added to the Erangle Map.
- Recall mechanic- Now in the unranked Erangle classic matches players can revive their mate again after they are finished by the opponents by going to some charger point located in the map.
Note- Players must get happy because all the above-mentioned features are confirmed by the officials.