PUBG Mobile Month 20 Royale Pass: Leaked rewards, price, theme, and more- Royale Pass in PUBG Mobile is considered one of the most popular assets that the title has to offer. Gamers get a golden opportunity to bag a bulk of exclusive rewards at a reasonable spend. Royale Pass arrives once every month, providing tons of rewards and leaks have already started coming in indicating upcoming rewards. Here’s all you need to know about PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Month 20 and its rewards.
Month 20 Royale Pass: Leaked rewards, price, theme, and more, ALL DETAILS
PUBG Mobile Month 20 Royale Pass will begin just after the ongoing M19 Royale pass successfully concludes. The ongoing Royale pass began on 17 January 2023 so we are at least quite a few weeks from the release. However, there are tons of leaks, releasing the upcoming rewards of the M20 Royale pass. Like the other version, the Royale Pass arrives with two different variants – Elite Pass and Royal Pass Plus at 360 UC and 960 UC respectively.
Note: UC is the in-game currency of PUBG Mobile.
Month 20 Royale Pass Rewards
- Bunny Uniform Set and Gilded Dragon Bone – Mosin-Nagant: RP Rank 1
- Bunny Uniform Cover and Mission Card: RP Rank 5
- Mousy Knockout Backpack and 500 BP: RP Rank 10
- Jolly Momente emote, RP Avatar (M20), and Stone Figure Ornament: RP Rank 15
- Cyber Detective Parachute and Gilded Tower Stun Grenade: RP Rank 20
- Football Fever Cover: RP Rank 23
- Football Fever Set and RP Badge (M20): RP Rank 25
- Rash Shark Buggy and one emote (animation not revealed yet): RP Rank 30
- Cosmic Ruin – UMP45: RP Rank 35
- Telescopic Fist – DBS: RP Rank 40
- Special sets (textures not revealed): RP Rank 50
As mentioned above, the texture of the RP Rank 50 is not clear. We can have a clearer idea once we inch closer to its release. So, these are all about the upcoming rewards of the PUBG Mobile M20 Royale Pass.