PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 Beta Update: Check How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 Beta version. PUBG Mobile Lite Beta can now be downloaded find details below. The new PUBG Mobile Lite game focuses largely on the PUBG Mobile gameplay, in order to create a fun and engaging experience. Another reason for the worldwide popularity of the title may be its intense gameplay and low requirements. The website states that players can play the game on a device with just 600 MB of storage and 1 GB of RAM.
A new beta version of the game was released recently, which has left the whole community excited about future updates to the game. The beta test can be downloaded from the official website.
How do you download and install the PUBG Mobile Lite beta?
Here is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 beta on your Android device:
The first step is to download the APK file using the download link by clicking here.
Here is the link of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 beta:
- It’s an approximately 1001 MB file, so there should be enough free space on the device for it to download and install.
- Upon completion of the download, you must toggle on the install up from the unknown option.
- The next step is to locate the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file and install it.
- As a substitute method Unzip the XAPK using XAPK INSTALLER or APKMirror installer the game will be installed.
- After opening the beta version, you can sign in with a guest account and play it.
It is important to check if the user has enabled the option to allow installations from unknown sources if an error message appears indicating that the package could not be parsed. Those who are still experiencing problems, can download the APK file again and install the beta version of the game following the directions above.