The PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) Fall Split 2021 has been officially confirmed as the next tournament in the series. If you wish to be a part of the PMCO Fall Split in 2021, go to the official website and register your team. PUBG MOBILE Club Open 2021 showcases the best PUBG MOBILE Players and Squads among the 23 regions across the world. PUBG Mobile Esports has announced new guidelines for the players such as installing the GAC tool. Read our complete article to know ‘How to install the GAC tool on iOS and Android devices?’
PMCO 2021 acts as the initial step to the journey towards the world’s largest mobile esports event, the PUBG MOBILE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP, for anyone who wants to play PUBG MOBILE competitively and start their esports career. PUBG Mobile Club Open 2021 Fall Split will feature a massive prize pool of $700,000 USD distributed among the 23 regions across the world. The registrations for the event are open from 23rd June and will end on 11th July 2021. Here the complete schedule of PMCO Fall Split.
- Registration – 23 June to 11 July
- Qualification – 20 July to 26 July
- Regional Group Stage – August 2021
- Regional Finals – August 2021
Recently, PUBG Mobile Esports has announced a new set of guidelines for the players participating in the event. According to the new rule each player needs to install and activate GAC (anti-cheating) tool during qualification.
How to play in PMCO 2021 Fall Split?
- Go to esports.pubgmobile.com
- Get your club ready! Remember each member of your squad must be at least in the Platinum tier.
- Register your squad, provide your details like the Official Team Name and Each member’s basic details.
- [New Rule] All players must install and activate GAC (anti-cheating) tool during qualification.
- Play in the PUBG MOBILE in-game qualification match from 20 July–26 July 2021
- The top 2 games of each map, 6 games with the highest total points from up to 21 games will be qualified
- The top teams qualify for the PMCO group stage
**Southeast Asia & HTM competition system and schedule will be announced later. Please find more information on PUBG Mobile VN/TH/ID/MY/MM/PH/TW Facebook & PUBG MOBILE
As stated earlier, each player needs to install and activate GAC (anti-cheating) tool during qualification rounds. To keep the application easily accessible to the players. GAC Tool will become available on Google Play and the App Store between Jul 15–18.
How to install the GAC tool on iOS and Android devices?
- iOS users: Go to the AppStore and search for GameAC Tool to download and install it.
- Android users: Go to Google Play and search for GameAC Tool to download and install it.
- Allow requested app permissions, then select your country.
- After selecting a country, select your birth date. You must be aged 16 or older.
- Confirm your birth date by tapping OK. Agree to the terms and conditions to reach the sign-in page.
- At the sign-in page, enter the GAC account and password from when you first signed up.
- After signing in, tap OK. You will be required to take a sample photo the first time you sign in.
- After taking the sample photo, enter the page and tap OK. Then tap Start Competition. After uploading a photo, GAC will start the game.
- Starting the game
- After one round of competition, you must return to the GAC client. Tap Stop Competition to end the match. At the same time, tap Upload, to upload your second photo.
- After uploading, tap Start Competition again to start the next round of competition.