PUBG Mobile announces creative community event: PUBG Mobile creative Followthon. PUBG Mobile has recently announced its very first creative community event called the P.D.P project (Ptopia Design Project), which is a community-sourced Co-Creation program. PUBG Mobile has done various community events in the past for its fans but this will be one of its kind.
The creative community event organized by PUBG Mobile is basically a Followthon, which means they create 2 social media channels and try to gain as many followers as they can to spread awareness about their amazing creations. This initiative was taken up because the developers feel that the PUBG Mobile community has done so much for them and showed immense support, therefore they should also give them back something special apart from creating an amazing game.
The Followthon is a very easy to understand and simple event. There will be 2 new social media handles created on Instagram and Twitter for the Followthon. Participants simply need to follow and share the social media accounts to increase their reach. There are specified rewards for different follower milestones which have been revealed by PUBG Mobile. Just drop a follow and win epic prizes, it’s that easy.
PUBG Mobile Creative Followthon event: Milestone and Rewards
- At 85,000 Followers: 20,000 Players will win the Galaxy Messenger set for 7 days.
- At 100,000 Followers: 10 Players will win the Valorian set permanently and 20,000 players will get the Galaxy Messenger set for 7 days.
- At 125,000 Followers: 10,000 players will win the Valorian set for 7 days and 10 lucky winners will get the Galaxy Messenger set permanently.
Here are the social media handles to follow:
PUBG Mobile Creative Followthon event: Rules
- There will be 3 different follower milestone goals which the channels need to reach in order to unlock various rewards
- The followers tracking will be done on both social media handles (Instagram and Twitter)
- The specified number of followers need not be individually achieved on both social media accounts. It can be the summation of both (Followers on Instagram + Twitter = Specified Milestone)
- Once the Milestone is reached, giveaways will be announced on the same social media account where all community players can join
- Giveaway winners will be chosen at random by the PUBG Mobile community team