PUBG Mobile 2.9 Update: Release date, features, and other details – There have been a lot of leaks circulating around the upcoming PUBG Mobile 2.9 update. According to leaks, lots of new in-game content will be introduced in this patch. Check out our report below detailing what players can expect in PUBG Mobile 2.9 Update.
PUBG Mobile 2.9 Update: Release date, features, and other details
Level Infinite, the developers of PUBG Mobile, have not revealed the release date of the 2.9 update yet. But many are expecting the official announcement to come very soon. The beta version of the upcoming update is expected to be available for players in October for testing.
According to the leaks and rumors circulating in the community, the PUBG Mobile 2.9 update will come with various new features and improvements.
- Players will get a new winter-themed map or mode. It will have snow-covered landscapes with various new game play elements.
- There are leaks regarding the introduction of a new X-Suit. This will be a wearable exoskeleton providing additional buffs to players.
- Players can expect a new snow-themed weapon in PUBG Mobile 2.9 update. It can be a snowmobile or a snow cannon.
- Various balance changes, bug fixes, UI/UX improvements, and performance optimizations to enhance player experience. The addition of new anti-cheat features is also expected to curb cheating behavior and protect players.
- Lots of new skins and cosmetics will also be introduced for different weapons, vehicles, and characters. It will provide players with more customization options.
This information about these leaked features has come from the game’s Beta servers. Hence, there is a chance that these features to be changed when the PUBG Mobile 2.9 update is released globally.
Looking at all the leaked information, we can expect the upcoming PUBG Mobile 2.9 update to introduce many features and improvements to the game. To get more latest updates regarding PUBG Mobile and other popular games, check out our bulletin regularly.