PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update Leaks: CHECK How the New Creative Mode will Work in-game– PUBG Mobile, one of the most popular Battle Royale titles in the world, has already introduced the beta version of its upcoming 2.5 Update. One of the major talking points of the update is certainly the inclusion of a new creative mode map. Gamers will now have a chance to create their own map where they play as well host games. The Creative Mode will feature some exciting features for which players are desperately waiting for its new version.
PUBG Mobile is all set to celebrate its fifth anniversary in the coming weeks. With the new update arriving in a few weeks, players are desperate to get their hands on new items. The 2.5 Update Beta has already gone live and the New Creative Mode is almost confirmed to arrive in-game. In this case, gamers will be able to build their own map which would give complete liberty to its players.
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update Leaks: CHECK How the New Creative Mode will Work in-game
The 2.5 Beta Update is indicating quite a few things that players should take into account. The Creative Mode map will be available in two ways – BR Map and TDM. In the case of BR Map, currently, Players can explore the mode in the Erangle map. We are also expecting the mode to be available on the Livik map also. Here are the excerpts of Mode.
- Currently, the Mode is applicable in BR Map (Erangel) and TDM. Gamers will see a brand new template of it in the TDM
- Players will have complete liberty in customizing the map. There will be bases to choose from – 100 meters and 500 meters, Players can select according to their choice.
- There might be a stunt track in Erangel where players can level up.
- Meanwhile, Map editor mode will also allow full liberty to the players. They can spawn weapons, apartments, backpacks, and other assets anywhere.
- Users can even put barriers, and other cool features to build an area according to their choice.
So, these are the sneak peek of the upcoming update. However, players should take it with a pinch of salt. Things will be more clear once we inch closer to its release.