PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update New Characters: Free Character Voucher Event, New Game Mode, and More: A lot of new and exciting content has recently been released in PUBG Mobile and along with all this excitement, the players are also getting two new exclusive characters. Moreover, one of the new events will be offering you a free character voucher and much more. Keep reading to know everything about these exciting events.
PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update New Characters: Free Character Voucher Event, New Game Mode, and More
The devs are always giving us something new and this time they have a lot in store for us. First off let’s talk about the two new characters that we got.
- Sophia: This new female character is available to the players for a 600 UC and you can purchase them from character vouchers as well. The new character Sophia is having some nice emotes and the MVP emote of this character is just out of this world. Her power is known as Debug Device which gives you the power to scan and check the locations of supplies in the new game mode.
- Riley: The second new character is Riley and just like Sophia you can get this male character from either character vouchers or 600 UC. The name of this character’s power is Riley’s lucky backpack.
After the new characters, we have the new events. The new events and challenges offer you a high amount of character vouchers and other exciting rewards. You can use these challenges to your advantage and claim these newly released characters. After this, we have the new game mode known as the Gear Front game mode. You can think of this game more as the Halloween game mode as well.
The Gear Front mode is an amazing game mode that offers you 8 different powers to play with on the battlefield. You can choose only one of these and you will need to choose them in the lobby. Here are the eight powers that you will get to play with.
- Gliding Doll – Summons a Puppet for you to glide forward. CD: 5 Sec
- Playzone Analysis – Marks the next play zone. Can only be used thrice in the game.
- Supply Scan – Scans for supplies within a 135-meter radius for 3 sec. CD: 10 sec
- Black Market – Creates A black market for you to purchase items from. CD: 90 Sec
- Lucky Backpack – Gives you the ability to change any item into a random item of the same type. CD: 10 sec
- Healing Smoke – Throws a Healing Smoke that restores 3 health and energy per second. CD: 180 sec
- Vehicle Air Drop – Throws a beacon that summons vehicle airdrop. CD: 180 Sec
These are all the powers you will get in this new game mode. Make sure to check out the new game mode in PUBG Mobile version 2.2 and use all these powers. Also, make sure to stay tuned with us for more future updates.
Read More: PUBG developer Brendan Greene’s upcoming Artemis will come with NFTs, blockchain and Metaverse, CHECK DETAILS