PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Check upcoming modes, events, features, and more – PUBG Mobile recently pursue the 2.1 updates witty the M13 Royale Pass season in the game. With the arrival of new content, Krafton is set to feature many big events in the game. Players can explore the new features after the release of the 2.2 update. Moreover, the craze for this update is rapidly increasing leading to a huge fan base globally.
Since the update is on its way, a majority of users are showing some interest in the next update i.e the 2.2. As we know that the developers are way more advanced than us because they have already started executing the 2.2 updates in their testing server. Some leaks have been revealed by some data miners like new weapons, new lobby themes, and more. Follow this article for more updates.
PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: Check upcoming modes, events, features, and more
The 2.1 updates were released back on the 19th of July, so as per the calculations the 2.2 updates will probably add in the last week of September or the first week of October 2022. Here we have mentioned some of the features that players are probably going to explore in the next 2.2 updates:
- New attachable Grenade – Players can now throw attachable grenades to the opponents to stick the grenade permanently into their abdomen. This item was expected in 2.1 but for some recess, it didn’t appear. So, now it has a high chance to get introduced in the 2.2 updates.
- New Self revive kit- A new self-review kit will be available in the next update where players will get to revive themselves at any position. Only they need to have that kit at that critical moment.
- Cannon Launcher- A mini cannon launcher will be available in the game and players can use it to change their position from one location to another. This feature will be more helpful, especially in escaping the blue zone and critical combats.
- New CAR skin- PUBG Mobile will collaborate with LOTUS NYO and will feature new events where players get to play with a new car skin.
- New BOBO Car- Players will get to see an antique oval-shaped car. A total of two users can occupy the car at that particular moment. As per the leaks, the name of the car is BOBO. The car looks way more futuristic and enhanced.
- Crossbow optimizations- A new type of crossword will be introduced with extra impeccable damage and decent movement speed. Users can easily wipe a squad with this new crossbow.
All leaked features refer to the Beta version of the PUBG Mobile 2.2 update where testers can try the features and send feedback to the developer. There might be some changes after the release of the update as these features are currently in the Beta test.