PUBG Mobile 1.9 Beta Update: Step by Step guide to download PUBG Mobile 1.9 Beta APK- Updates have played a vital role in PUBG Mobile’s growth since its introduction. In the previous version, 1.8, the fans were delighted at all the new content added to the game. Next month, players can expect another update to be released, 1.9, and a beta version of the same has been provided so they can test it out. As a result, they will be able to see the features coming soon.
The new game mode Royale Arena: Assault is the highlight in the released 1.9 beta update. During the game, a Playzone appears at random. Aside from that, the creators have upgraded the Cheer Park to include a new setting. In addition, Metro Royale: Reunion has been improved. Apart from these features many more features and changes will be seen in the upcoming 1.9 updates.
PUBG Mobile 1.9 Beta Update: Step by Step guide to download PUBG Mobile 1.9 Beta APK
Players can download and install the 1.9 beta version by following the below-given steps:
- Obtain the beta version’s APK file. Depending on the device, two distinct files are available:
The 32-bit version is 727 MB in size, while the 64-bit version is 811 MB. As a result, they’ll need to make sure they have enough storage space.
- After downloading the file, users should enable the “Install from Unknown Source” setting and install it.
- Download either of the two resource packs from the PUBG Mobile 1.9 beta app:
- Resource Pack with Low Specs
- Pack of HD Resources
- Players can now enter the beta version of the game and begin testing out the new features.
If any error occurs during the installation process, players should reinstall the app by following the steps mentioned above.