PUBG Mobile 1.6 update Apk and OBB file download link: Check step by step guide. The latest update for PUBG Mobile adds some new features and a new mode. The update can be directly installed by Android users through the Google Play Store. However, if this is not possible, you can manually download the APK to get the new update.
By updating the game before Sept. 19, players will receive 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and the Justice Defender Backpack for 3 days.
This update is perhaps best known for the new Flora Menace mode. The Erangel map has been invaded by an alien species called Yarilo. There have been several changes made to the map as a result, including the addition of an airship known as the Cell-Matrix. In addition to Runic Power, a Vikendi map, Titan’s: Last Stand and other modes will return to the game in this update.
PUBG MOBILE 1.5 Apk and OBB file
(*This method only works on android*)
- Download this Apk from Apk Mirror https://m.apkpure.com/pubg-mobile-for-android-1-6/com.tencent.ig/download?from=details (Size 1.1 GB)
- Now unzip Apk using XAPK installer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wuliang.xapkinstaller&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- It is best to install the game using the Apk mirror installer and if that doesn’t work, you can try the XAPK installer.
- An active connection is required for game updates. It will complete once it is finished.
What are the steps to download PUBG Mobile version 1.6?
- Download the APK file mentioned above.
- Install it after it has been downloaded. Click on it when it has been downloaded.
- You may be prompted to enable file installation from unknown sources on your Android device.
- By going to Settings > Apps and notifications > Special access to apps > Install Unknown Apps, you can accomplish this. Make sure the installation option is enabled for the Apk Mirror.
- Install the new version of the game and then open it to play. Based on what you play, you will need to download additional maps and modes.