PUBG Intense Battle Royale Mode: PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS introduces a new mode Intense Battle Royale with fixed playtime and faster chicken dinner – Even if you are an avid fan of the battle royale genre, sometimes the extended length of the matches gets tiresome. The devs at PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS have provided a solution to this by introducing a brand new mode in the game.
This new mode called Intense Battle Royale has fast-paced action as players will be fighting in a smaller arena with a fixed playtime limit. The devs will also be celebrating the first service day of LABS: Intense Battle Royale, by preparing a light event that will grant players some Workshop gifts.
Introducing the new mode, #IntenseBattleRoyale
Don’t forget to participate in the IBR Event to earn various rewards!
🪂 16 Survivors
💨 10 Minutes Playtime
🍗 Faster Chicken Dinner
— PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Europe (@PUBG_EU) January 19, 2023
PUBG Intense Battle Royale Mode
PUBG’s Intense Battle Royale is a mini battle royale LABS mode which contains all the essential factors of the traditional system.
By removing the tedious processes like looting and long-distance traveling, players will now be able to directly jump into the late-game intensity of a battle royale.
BASIC GAME SETTINGS
- The total duration of a match will be 10 minutes.
- Players will automatically drop from the plane once it reaches the edge of the Safe Zone.
- It will feature TPP only with 4 Squads of 4. Hence, there will be a maximum of 16 players per match and a minimum of 13 players with one to three-man squads available.
- Designated areas of either Erangel, Miramar, Taego, or Deston will be utilized as the battleground.
- The Safe Zone starts out with a similar size to the normal match’s Phase 3 circle. Due to less number of players, it can shrink even faster.
- Specific Zones available in normal matches like the Red Zone, Blizzard Zone, etc. will NOT be activated.
- The balance adjustments for weapons/vehicles/maps in this mode will be as present in normal matches.
ITEMS AND VEHICLES
- Starting Items provided:
- Armor and equipment: Helmet (Level 2), Vest (Level 2), Backpack (Level 3).
- Weapons: An AR, SMG, and DMR/SR weapon crate will be available in Inventory. Players need to open the crates to receive random weapons of each type.
- Throwables: Smoke Grenades, Stun Grenades, Frag Grenades, Molotov.
- Heal/Boost items: First Aid Kit, Energy Drink, Painkiller, Bandage
- The vehicles will spawn randomly across the battlefield.
- Care Packages will be dropped for loot during the entire length of the match.
- Supply Drops containing random items will also spawn throughout the map.
EVENT AND REWARDS
Players playing the PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Intense Battle Royale will automatically participate in the event. The Intense Battle Royale lobby can be accessed through the LABS banner in the lobby.
Players just need to win one match of Intense Battle Royale to receive one Hunter’s Chest and a Key. After the event ends, rewards will be automatically granted to players who have successfully completed the event.
Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates regarding your favorite mobile, PC, and console games.