Pokemon UNITE New map ‘Theia Sky Ruins’ arrives on the first anniversary of the game – Pokemon UNITE will celebrate its first anniversary of getting released on mobile devices on Sept. 22, 2022. To commemorate this, a brand new map will be available in the game where players can play their standard battles and ranked matches from Sept. 2.
The map is called Theia Sky Ruins and it is located just above Aeos Island. Apart from the changed looks, the map will also have new wild Pokemons on it. Let us check out all the details.
Pokemon UNITE New map ‘Theia Sky Ruins’ arrives on the first anniversary of the game
Theia Sky Ruins: Wild Pokemons
The following wild Pokemons and their locations in the Central Area (jungle) of the map have been provided below.
Attention Trainers! Starting on 9/2, all Ranked and Standard battles will move to the new map, Theia Sky Ruins. Look forward to more intense battles and teamwork than ever before! #PokemonUNITE #UNITE1st pic.twitter.com/60xkjgQNdX
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) August 26, 2022
- Zatu: Just outside the base wall.
- Baltoy: In the central jungle area and near bushes around both the top and bottom lanes.
- Accelgor: At purple buff location.
- Escavalier: At red buff location.
- Swablus and Altaria: Spawns in the central jungle at around eight minutes. Also spawns in the center of the bottom and top lanes at around eight minutes and 50 seconds.
- Bunnelby: Around top and bottom lanes.
- Indeedee: Central part of the bottom lane.
- Natu: Central part of top lane.
Theia Sky Ruins: Legendary Pokemons
Aside from the small wild Pokemons, the map will also spawn Legendary Pokemons that will provide buffs to the team that defeats it.
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) August 25, 2022
- Bottom lane: Random spawn between Regice, Regirock, and Registeel in the bottom lane. Each Legendary Pokemon provides a buff for a short time. Regice increase HP recovery speed. Regirock increases defense and special defense. Registeel increases attack and special attack.
- Top lane: Defeating Regieleki in the top lane allows it to fight for your team while pushing toward the enemy goal zone. On reaching it, Regieleki makes it defenseless and scores 20 points.
- Rayquaza: Defeating Rayquaza after it spawns in the central jungle area grants your team a shield that increases goal shot speed and also provides a score shield barrier.
These are the new things that will come with the Theia Sky Ruins map in Pokemon UNITE. Stay tuned to get more such news and the latest updates related to Pokemon games.