Pokemon GO Festival of Colors 2023: Mega Medicham and Bruxish debut in the second year of colorful celebration – The Festival of Colors was introduced in Pokémon GO last year. It celebrates the colorful Indian festival of Holi within the game. In 2023, Pokémon GO’s Festival of Colors has returned, bringing new vibrant Pokémons and special bonuses for Indian players. Here is everything that you need to know about this event.
Pokemon GO Festival of Colors 2023: Mega Medicham and Bruxish debut in the second year of colorful celebration
The Festival of Colors event will begin on Wednesday, March 8 from 10:00 AM. It will end on Tuesday, March 14 at 08:00 PM local time.
#PokemonGO’s Festival of Colors returns for 2023!
Two Pokémon will make their vibrant Pokémon GO debuts! 🎨https://t.co/3CqLSjllEk pic.twitter.com/UY9cGtBhyP
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) March 2, 2023
During the event, 2 new Pokémons will be introduced in the game.
- Mega Medicham: Mega Medicham will make its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids. Lucky players might even get to encounter a Shiny version of this Pokémon.
- Bruxish: Also known as the Gnash Teeth Pokémon, it will make its debut in the game during the event. Bruxish will not have any Shiny version.
special bonuses for indian players
Since the Festival of Colors focuses on Indian players, they will get various bonuses and additional content during this event.
- Trainers will get 2x XP for catching Pokémons in this period.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Friendship levels will increase by 2x in this period.
- Players can take snapshots every day during the event and might gain a surprise encounter chance with Shiny Smeargle.
- By completing Field Research Tasks, trainers may encounter:
- Unown G
- Unown O
- These Pokémons and their Shiny versions (for lucky players) will be spawning more frequently in the wild—Jigglypuff, Hitmontop, Durant, Dedenne, Noibat, Chimecho, and Emolga (only this Pokémon does not have a Shiny variant).
- Trainers will find a colorful surprise when they walk close to different PokéStops.
Collection challenge and avatar items
A Festival of Colors Collection Challenge will be introduced soon in the game. Players need to complete it within the event period to get 20,000 XP and a Lure Module. A Color Throw Pose avatar item will also be available for purchase in the in-game shop during and after this event.
Stay tuned with us to get more of such latest updates from Pokémon GO.
Read More– Pokemon GO Primal Rumblings event: Rayquaza arrives in Hoenn Tour, CHECK OUT DETAILS