Pokemon GO December 2022 Community Day: Get ready for the return of Pokemons featured in 2022 and 2021 Community Days – This week, Niantic will be organizing the last Community Day of the calendar year. Trainers should be excited about this as it will be a special event. During the Pokemon GO December 2022 Community Day event, all the Pokemons featured in the 2022 and 2021 Community Day events will be available.
pokemon go December 2022 community day
In this event, Pokemons featured throughout the year in Community Day events (2022) will have higher spawn rates while exploring the wild and completing Timed Research. On the other hand, Pokemons featured in Community Day events of last year (2021) will hatch more frequently from Eggs as well as appear in raids and Timed Research.
Thus, if you have missed out on any of the featured Pokemons in the last two years, the December Community Day event will be the best place to catch them.
Here comes the cast of the final #PokemonGOCommunityDay of 2022! 🎉
Get ready for a unique chance to encounter all the Community Day Pokémon from 2021 and 2022 on Saturday, December 17, and Sunday, December 18, from 2 to 5 p.m.! Are you in?#MeetYouOutThere pic.twitter.com/CnOXyVPiB3
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) December 9, 2022
pokemon go community day event: schedule and details
The Pokemon GO December 2022 Community Day will be held over two days. The dates are Dec. 17 and 18, 2022. The event will be live from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM local time (IST in India). The chance of Shiny Pokemons appearing during event time will be similar to that of the original Community Days.
During the event timings, trainers can participate in virtual trainer meetups that will be held across nine cities across India. These are
- New Delhi – Lodhi Gardens
- Mumbai – Shivaji Park
- Pune – Saras Baug
- Bengaluru – Statue of Edward VII in Cubbon Park
- Kolkata – Lions Safari Park
- Chennai – Tower Park in Anna Nagar
- Lucknow – Lohia Park in Gomti Nagar
- Ahmedabad – Vastrapur Lake Garden
- Thiruvananthapuram – Napier Museum
The following event bonuses will also be available during the event:
- 2× XP for catching Pokemons
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokemon
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours
- 2× Stardust for catching Pokémon
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- One additional Special Trade can be made, for a maximum of two per day
- Trades made during the event will require 50% less Stardust.
— Pokémon GO India (@PokemonGoAppIN) December 5, 2022
Trainers can avail of stickers as well as various Timed Research rewards during the Community Day event. For more in-depth information, check out the Pokemon GO official announcement.
Stay tuned to get the latest updates from Pokemon GO and other popular mobile games.