Pokemon GO April 2022 Community Day: Stufful makes its debut – Pokemon GO trainers should be excited about the upcoming April 2022 Community Day event. During this event, a new Pokemon called Stufful will debut in the game. If trainers want to capture this Flailing Pokemon, they need to wait for the event to start on 23rd April. If they are lucky, they may even encounter a Shiny Stufful while exploring the wild.
Pokemon GO April 2022 Community Day: New Adjustments
The developers at Niantic will also be introducing some changes to the Community Day format. From now on, the event duration will be only live for three hours. Thus, the Pokemon GO April 2022 Community Day event will be held on 23rd April, starting from 02:00 PM till 05:00 PM local time. Trainers can now explore and catch Pokemons together during the limited-time event.
Featured Pokemon –
The April 2022 Community Day will feature Stufful, the Flailing Pokemon. Its appearance rate will be increased in the wild during the event. Trainers might even be able to encounter a Shiny variant in the wild if they are lucky.
Trainers can evolve Stufful into Bewear using 400 Stufful Candy. If it is done during the Community Day event or two hours after that, trainers will get Bewear that knows the charged attack Drain Punch.
Drain Punch: This charged attack will be making its debut in Pokemon GO during the April 2022 Community Day event. In Trainer Battles, this attack has 20 power and is guaranteed to increase the User’s Defense. In Gyms and Raid Battles, it has 50 power.
Special Research Story, Strong Stuff –
Trainers can spend US$1.00, or its equivalent price, on tickets to access the Stufful Community Day-exclusive Special Research story called Strong Stuff. These tickets will be nonrefundable and the Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
The following bonuses will be available during the event:
- 3× Catch XP
- 2× Catch Candy
- 2× chance to receive Stufful XL Candy from catching Stufful
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- 1 extra special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day)
- Trades made during the event and two hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust.
- Trainers can take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise.
Pokemon GO trainers will also get an additional bonus during the event if they work in a group. If trainers catch enough Pokemons from a single Lure, the 3× XP bonus for catching Pokemon near the Lured PokeStop will be increased to 4× XP for 30 minutes. This bonus will not stack with the base 3× catch XP bonus and will instead replace it for the duration.
Pokemon GO April 2022 Community Day: Bundles and Stickers
The following Pokemon Bundles will be available in the shop.
- A special one-time-purchase Community Day Box will be available for 850 PokeCoins. It will feature 15 Ultra Balls, 15 Pinap Berries, 1 Elite Fast TM, and 1 Remote Raid Pass.
- A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost.
Trainers will also be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokeStops, opening Gifts, and doing purchases at the in-game shop. Stay tuned as we bring to you more news and updates from Pokemon GO.