Pokemon Go April 2022: Check out all the events coming in April 2022 – With March nearing its end, trainers can look forward to the various events that will be available in Pokemon GO during April 2022. Here are all the details about what to expect in the month of April in Pokemon GO.
Pokemon GO April 2022: Upcoming events
- April Fools’ 2-Oh?-22: This mysterious event will be held on Friday, 1st April.
- All-Hands Rocket Retreat: This event will feature a lot of Team GO Rocket activities. It will begin on 3rd April and will continue till 7th April.
- Spring into Spring: This event will be held next month from 12th April till 18th April. It will be a spring-season-themed event.
- Sustainability Week: During this event, a new Alolan Pokemon will make its debut. Moreover, Pokemon GO trainers will have to figure out the importance of sustainability in their battles.
Pokemon GO April 2022: Raids
The following Pokemons will be available in Raid Battles during the month of April.
- 5-Star Raids: All of these Pokemon Raid rotations will begin at 10:00 AM local time.
- Tapu Lele will be available till 5th April.
- Therian Forme Thundurus will be available from 5th April till 12th April.
- Tapu Bulu will be available from 12th April till 26th April.
- Therian Forme Landorus will be available from 26th April till 3rd May.
- Mega Raids: All of these Pokemon Raid rotations will begin at 10:00 AM local time.
- Mega Charizard Y will be available till 5th April.
- Mega Manectric will be available from 5th April till 12th April.
- Mega Pidgeot will be available from 12th April till 29th April.
- The Pokemon for the Mega Raids after 29th April has not been announced.
- Raid Hours: During every Wednesday in the month of April, Pokemon GO trainers can enjoy a Raid Hour event. It will be held from 06:00 PM till 07:00 PM in local time and will feature the following Pokemons.
- 6th April: Therian Forme Thundurus
- 13th April: Tapu Bulu
- 20th April: Tapu Bulu
- 27th April: Therian Forme Landorus
Pokemon GO April 2022: Spotlight Hours
There will be 4 Pokemon Spotlight Hours held in April. Each event will be held on a Tuesday from 06:00 PM till 07:00 PM in local time. It will feature the following Pokemons.
- 5th April: Event Pokemon – Stunky, Event Bonus – 2x Candy for Transferring
- 12th April: Event Pokemon – Bunnelby, Event Bonus – 2x XP for Evolving
- 19th April: Event Pokemon – Oddish, Event Bonus – 2x Catch Stardust
- 26th April: Event Pokemon – Cherrim, Event Bonus – 2x Catch XP
Pokemon GO April 2022: Community Day and Research Breakthrough Encounters
During the Pokemon GO April 2022 Community Day, Stufful, the Flailing Pokemon will be making its debut in the game. This event will take place on 23rd April and the spawn rate of Stufful will be increased in the wild.
From 1st April at 1:00 PM PDT (GMT −7) to 1st May at 1:00 PM PDT (GMT −7), Alolan Marowak will feature in research breakthrough encounters.
Pokemon GO April 2022: New feature updates and bundles
A new adventure sync widget (that is already present in iOS devices) will now also be available for Android devices from April. When the Pokemon GO trainer enables Adventure Sync, they will then have the option to add a widget to their device’s home screen to track the progress when hatching Eggs.
Every Monday in the month of April, a one-time-purchase bundle containing a Remote Raid Pass and other items will be available in the shop for 1 PokeCoin. Stay tuned as we bring to you more news and the latest updates from Pokemon GO.