Day 1 of PMPL Pakistan fall splits finally ended today, with their top 20 teams fighting for the champions title. The 20 qualified teams from PMPL SA Spring Split are fighting against each other at this stage. The League stage started today on the 30th of August, 2022 and will end on the 25th of September, 2022. The three-week-long competition will determine the teams, which will qualify for the Country. PMPL Pakistan 2022 Fall Overall Standings
At the end of week 1, day 1, i8 esports secured the first position in overall standings by 34 eliminations and 32 placement points. followed by Team TUF who secured the second position in overall standings by 24 eliminations and 28 placement points. Team QWERTY are able to secure the third position by 24 eliminations and 19 placement points.
MAPWISE HIGHLIGHTS :
- In Erangel Team Faulty Devils won the first match of the day by 6 finishes, while Magnus Esports came in second with 3 finishes. Team Bablu were able to secure third place with 13 finishes.
- In Miramar, North eSports won the second match of the day by 7 finishes, while team TUF came in second with 11 finishes. Free Style was able to secure third place with 5 finishes.
- In Sanhok Team TUF won the third match of the day by 10 finishes, while 3x esports came in second with 5 finishes. Team QWERTY are able to secure third place with 7 finishes.
- The Grounders won the fourth match in Miramar with 6 decent finishes. i8 esports secured the second position with 9 frags, followed by 3x Esports with 6 finishes for third place.
- i8 esports won the fifth match in Erangel with 18 massive finishes. DDD esports secured the second position with 6 frags, followed by Quantum esports with 10 finishes for third place.
Day 2 of PMPL Pakistan Fall Split will be live-streamed on the official YouTube channel of PUBG Mobile Esports /Pakistan. The stream will be available in Urdu/Hindi as well as English commentary. PMPL Pakistan 2022 Fall Overall Standings