PMCO 2022 Spring: Players Must have GAC anti Cheat Tool to Play, Know how to Download: Tencent has asked all registered users to download the Game AC Tool, which is a preemptive anti-cheat mechanism, in order to avoid cheating. The anti-cheating programme GameAC Tool detects hackers and bans players from forming alliances. Given the prevalence of hackers in the mobile battle royale game, this tool is vital for ensuring that the PMCO is done fairly. It may be downloaded through the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. GAC anti Cheat Tool
Hackers are known to frequent PUBG Mobile. Tencent issues a weekly Ban Pan report that details the scope of the problem. According to the most recent statistics, 491,762 accounts were banned for employing unethical techniques to play PUBG Mobile between March 25 and 31. The GameAC Tool will work to ensure that they have no negative impact on the open-to-all esports competition. PMCO 2022 Spring
How to install the GAC tool on iOS and Android devices?
- iOS users: Go to the AppStore and search for GameAC Tool to download and install it.
- Android users: Go to Google Play and search for GameAC Tool to download and install it.
- Allow requested app permissions, then select your country.
- After selecting a country, select your birth date. You must be aged 16 or older.
- Confirm your birth date by tapping OK. Agree to the terms and conditions to reach the sign-in page.
- At the sign-in page, enter the GAC account and password from when you first signed up.
- After signing in, tap OK. You will be required to take a sample photo the first time you sign in.
- After taking the sample photo, enter the page and tap OK. Then tap Start Competition. After uploading a photo, GAC will start the game.
- Starting the game
- After one round of competition, you must return to the GAC client. Tap Stop Competition to end the match. At the same time, tap Upload, to upload your second photo.
- After uploading, tap Start Competition again to start the next round of competition.