Niantic has released the details of the upcoming GO Battle League Season 11 Update – Pokemon GO Trainers will be excited to hear that the GO Battle League Season 11 is about to begin soon. This time, trainers will be able to participate in a lot of cups and tournaments. For those looking to qualify for the Pokemon GO World Championship Series, this is a golden opportunity. Check out all the information pertaining to the event below.
Pokemon GO Battle League Season 11: Start date and rewards
The GO Battle League Season 11 will begin on Wednesday, June 1 at 01:00 PM PDT. Trainers will find the following things at the beginning of this season.
- End-of-season rewards will be available on the battle screen of the trainer’s mobile devices.
- The GO Battle League rank of trainers will be reset.
- For ranking up, trainers will have to fulfill the same requirements as the ones in Season 10.
Pokemon GO Battle League Season 11: Schedule
The Leagues in Pokemon GO Season 11 will begin and end at 01:00 PM PDT as per the dates specified below.
- June 2 – June 9: Great League and Great League Remix
- June 9 – June 16: Ultra League and Catch Cup – GO Fest Edition
- June 16 – June 23: Master League and Fossil Cup
- June 23 – June 30: Great League and Retro Cup
- June 30 – July 7: Ultra League and Kanto Cup
- July 7 – July 14: Great League, Ultra League, and Master League
- July 14 – July 21: Great League and Flying Cup
- July 21 – July 28: Ultra League and Little Cup Remix
- July 28 – August 4: Master League
- August 4 – August 11: Great League and Element Cup
- August 11 – August 18: Ultra League and Summer Cup
- August 18 – August 25: Great League and Fighting Cup
- August 25 – September 2: Great League, Ultra League, and Master League
Pokemon GO Season 11 Battle Events
- GO Battle Day Manky
- This event will be held on Saturday, June 18 from 12:00 AM till 11:59 PM local time.
- Trainers can get 4x Stardust from win rewards. The maximum number of sets that they can play per day will also be increased from 5 to 20 for a total of 100 battles.
- Mankey will be guaranteed to appear as a rewarding encounter from 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM local time.
- Evolving Mankey into Primeape during this time will allow it to have Charged Attack Cross Chop.
- GO Battle Weekend
- It will be held on Saturday, June 9 from 12:00 AM to Sunday, July 10 till 11:59 PM local time.
- During this time, Great League, Master League, and Ultra League will be active.
Pokemon GO Battle League Season 11: Rewards
Trainers who achieve Rank 3 or higher will be rewarded with Pikachu Libre avatar items.
- For Ace rank: Bea-Style Gloves
- For Veteran rank: Bea-Style Headband
- For Expert rank: Bea-Style Outfit
- For Legend rank: Bea-Style Pose
At rank 19, Pokemon GO trainers will receive an Elite Charged TM and also an Elite Fast TM as an end-of-season reward.
For more in-depth details regarding the GO Battle League Season 11, go here. Be with us as we bring to you more latest updates and news from Pokemon GO.