New State Mobile Survivor Pass Vol 12: Check All the rewards and tiers of the New Survivor Pass – The anticipated survivor pass is finally on the crease i.e on New State Mobile with special new content and rewards. Players now can explore the rewards and can surely blow up their collection. The developers always come with a very vibrant survivor flavor so that players can claim and can play the game with more comfort. This time with the new Survivor Pass 12 some extra new content was also added to hype the excitement such as the new featured character named Edward from the Hunter faction, weapon customization, and more.
We know that a majority of gamers often choose Survivor Pass over other premium platforms because it gives the combination to earn very epic rewards with a very limited N rate in New State Mobile. As usual, this time also players need to grab the Survivor pass within two alternatives, 750 N for Premium Pass and 1900 N for Premium Pass Plus. So grab the pass before its ends. Follow us for more updates.
New State Mobile Survivor Pass Vol 12: Check All the rewards and tiers
The Survivor Pass Vol 12 of New State Mobile has begun and will continue for a month. Here is the list of all the rewards of the newly added Survivor Pass Vol 12:
- Level 1- Hunter Edward profile icon x1 and White -AK Alfa x1.
- Level 5- Hunters Edward Gloves x1 and Master Owl Taloned Fett x1.
- Level 10- BP Random Box (Xs) x1 and Master Owl Pants x1.
- Level 15- Hunters Edward Pants x1 and Master Owl Profile Icon x1.
- Level 20- HUnters Edward hat x1 and White Feeder- Vrion Tx1.
- Level 25- Hunter Edward Profile Frame x1 and MAster Owl Profile x1.
- Level 30- Owl Vision Helemt Lvl 3 x1.
- Level 35- Hunters Edward golden Mask x1.
- Level 40- Master Owl Head x1.
- Level 45- Hunters Edward Top x1 and Golden Chaser- VSS x1.
- Level 50- Master Top x1.
The newly added Character Edward is way more dashing and is sure to attract gamers. As per the game it has been pulled up from the Hunters faction. Moreover, by upgrading the pass you will be able to access the ‘Master Owl’ special bundle along with some extra dashing rewards.
Apart from that, some changes in the Weapon system have also been added like Attachment tokens have been added to allow attachment upgrades for legendary weapons.