New State Mobile Patch Notes v0.9.39: Official release of Akinta and more coming with New State Mobile September Update – After long anticipation, the new patch notes of the next update have been finally released. Players of New State Mobile are globally excited and hyped to witness the new updates. The developers this time have tried something exciting n the Alpha version to make the next update innovative and way more entangling. A brand new exciting map named Akinta is getting introduced along with some extra inclusion like new weapons customization, optimizations, in-game changes, and more to charge up the update from the beginning itself.
Players will get to experience the New State Mobile map after a long wait with which they can get to explore its new gaming surroundings, hottest location, advanced features, and more. Here usually, the rules will be persuaded with the original BR format with the recruit, Drone, and other familiar attributes. So, be available to witness the new world with the aim of a new battle in v0.9.39. Follow us for more updates.
New State Mobile Patch Notes v0.9.39: Official release of Akinta and more coming with New State Mobile September Update
The current version will be concluded and the game servers will be pulled out for maintenance on September 22nd from 12:00- 7:00(UTC).
— NEW STATE MOBILE (@NEWSTATEMOBILE) September 20, 2022
After that, the new version of New State Mobile will be available for exploration. More information about the upcoming addition:
The Map Akinta-
- The level 4 gear which was used in the bounty royale previously will be removed or no longer appear in the newly introduced BR map Akinta.
- Apart from that, some advanced vehicles are also introduced to fire up the map and to make the gamers attached to it.
- Following the above sentence, the new 5-seater electric vehicle Vcan has been added exclusively for Akinta.
- The Tech Tram will be available in AKinta too which will help the users to travel faster than the ones in Troi. They will be operating on 6 different spots with different lines from the Central to the outskirts of Akinta.
- A brand new AR rifle named AK Alfa has been kicked off in the game which contains 7.6mm bullets. Probably as per the news, the gun can beat other weapons with its impeccable damage and fire rate. The gun boasts the highest damage per shot of the overall remaining AR in the title. The AK Alpha(C1) adds the flash suppressor barrel in the loadouts which will rapidly increase its powering leading to great damage.
- The Kar98(C2) will give the access to add the long barrel leading to an increase in the muzzle velocity but get a decrease in its vertical recoil control.
- Some nerfs have been added to some customized SMGs like Vectors(C1), PP-Bizon(C1), Tommy Gun(C1), and UMP46(C1). The long-range damage has been decreased for the above-listed SMGs.
- Whereas, the S1897(C2) has got buffed with greater muzzle velocity and better effective range.
- The tutorial map has been exchanged from the Troi map to Akinta. Mainly here in the next version of New State Mobile the Akinta map will be the main focused object in the game.
- After the update, when users inhale Poison Grenade, their character will make some effective cough sound and their HPs will fall slowly.
- Moreover, sound optimization has been made in case of hits and knocks for almost all characters.
- The lobby appearance theme has been changed from the Troi map to Akinta.
- The map like Troi Extreme and Ernagle Extreme will be temporarily pulled out from the game for further testing.
- Some optimizations in the game like store upgrades, and collection appearances and all have been changed. Don’t forget to check it.
- When individuals reach level 50, they will be rewarded with the Gunslinger title.
The new McLaren collab is live now. Check out the new events, and enjoy the exclusive rewards by finishing the given missions.