New State Mobile Mileage System is now live in-game, Check how to earn Mileage Points- NEW STATE MOBILE now has a mileage system available. Starting February 19, you’ll be able to earn Mileage Points by opening certain crates. You can trade Mileage Points for special incentives once you have accumulated a specific number of them. See how to earn and use Mileage Points!
New State Mobile Mileage System is now live in-game, Check how to earn Mileage Points
How to Earn Mileage Points
- By opening certain crates obtained with NC, Chicken Medals, or Crate Tickets, you can earn Mileage Points.
- Each of these boxes contains a different form of Mileage Point, each of which can be exchanged for a distinct set of rewards.
- Opening crates, which can be obtained from the store or through crate tickets from events, will reward you Mileage Points.
How to Use Mileage Points
- To use your Mileage Points, you must first collect a certain type of Mileage Point by opening the container containing that type of Mileage Point.
- An icon will appear in the mileage gauge bar if you’ve accumulated enough points to exchange for a special reward.
- To open the rewards pop-up and collect your prize, tap on the icon.
- When the sales time for a crate ends, the Mileage Points earned from that crate will expire and will no longer be usable.
- Make sure to use up all of the Mileage Points from a particular crate before the crate’s sales time expires!
Yesterday, some players were having trouble logging in. New state posted, “We are trying to remedy these issues, and when new information becomes available, we will update this message. We’re working very hard to figure out what’s causing these problems and how to fix them, so we’ve deactivated the Mail system to help speed things up.” All of the problems have now been resolved.
Read More- New State Mobile Celebrates 100th Day Anniversary with various Rewards, All you Need to Know