In preparation for the next March update, New State Mobile — formerly known as PUBG New State — will undergo maintenance. On March 17, the popular battle royale game for Android and iOS cellphones will be unavailable for maintenance. New material, including weaponry, will be added to New State Mobile in the upcoming update, as well as upgrades to the game and tweaks to the Erangel map. As part of a collaboration with McLaren, the March update will also include a new McLaren hypercar. The game will also expand on the changes made to the game’s vehicles, which were first revealed in the February update for New State Mobile.
The popular game will be stopped for maintenance on March 17 while the March update, also known as the v0.9.26 upgrade, is loaded, according to publisher Krafton on the New State Mobile website on Tuesday.
This notice will be updated as there is any change within the maintenance schedule.
- Maintenance Schedule: Mar. 17, 01:00 – 06:00 (UTC+0)
- Maintenance Notes:
- You will not be able to access the game once the maintenance begins.
- The maintenance schedule may change depending on emergent issues. Any changes will be announced on this notice.
- Updating the Game after the Maintenance:
- If you encounter issues when downloading the update, please force quit the app or restart your device and try downloading the update again.
- The update may become available on store apps later for certain devices.
- If the update button is not showing properly on a store app, follow the steps below:
- [Google Play Store]
- Go to [Google Play] -> Search [NEW STATE MOBILE] -> Tap the [Update] button to download the update.
- If you encounter issues while updating the game, go to [Settings -> Application -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> Delete Cache].
- [Galaxy Store]
- On the Galaxy Store, search for [NEW STATE MOBILE], then tap the [Update] button to download the update.
- From the Galaxy Store home screen, tap [Menu -> Update] and download the update for [NEW STATE MOBILE].
- If you encounter issues while updating the game, go to [Settings -> Application -> Galaxy Store -> Storage -> Delete Cache].
- [Apple App Store]
- On the App Store, search for [NEW STATE MOBILE], then tap [Update] to download the update.
- Tap the Profile icon or your Profile picture (upper-right), then scroll down to see pending updates. Find [NEW STATE MOBILE] and tap update to download the update.
- If the update button is now appearing even after a new version of the app is available, close the App Store and then restart the app.
- [Google Play Store]
See you on the Battlegrounds soon!